The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

He's Really Here!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
aslan said:
He is getting cheekier by the day.  If I'm talking on the phone and leaning on the bench with my back to him, he comes and stands up, puts his front feet in the middle of my back and barks at me!
He ran a circuit in the lounge room the other day.  Grabbed a teddy and did the "wall of death" around the sofas. :teehee:

:lol: :lol: Dosnt sound anything like an English Whippet at all...... :- " :- "

apologies for the blurriness - haven't mastered these movement shots yet

Great shots, actually I dont think the blurrieness takes away from them. It adds to the impression of speed, quite arty really. I initally assumed the husky was a running buddy from a park but it looks like he's living with you. Is that right?

Linda

Yes - that "Miss Reba Fluffy Butt" - didn't you know about her? Hubby's dog in theory.

She turned 12 mths old on Sat and currently has 68 points towards her title with a BIG and a number of RIG and classes in show. Doing Well.

Forgot to add - she's a "new" running buddy because I haven't allowed them to run together prior to this. On vet's advice Cash was not allowed to partake in any "rough and tumble" at first.

Couldn't help thinking - at first glance, huskies and whippets may seem totally different breeds, but when you see those pics of them running together, it becomes quite obvious why they might both appeal to the same people - they both look so very athletic and sound. Very nice pics!

Cash seems to have settled in very well Lana , and hes found `love ` too :- " :lol:

They look great together Lana, I like the blurriness too. Construction wise would you say that Husky is fairly similar to Whippet, some of the slighter boned ones over here appear to be if you removed all coat of course!

Lovely to see Cash making friends. Lovely photo's Lana.

Ummm ... am I doing something wrong ... I can't see the pic ... got the little dreaded red cross and it won't work on the right click, 'show picture' either! :(

Love the pictures of Cash and Reba together running :thumbsup:

latest pic ...7 1/2 mths ... still very much a puppy

Looking good , :wub: Lana :cheers: Have I to arrange that bus yet ?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back