The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

He's Really Here!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Handsome boy :wub: Lets get a mini bus up and running and ALL pop over to see Cash`s first show :lol: :- " :thumbsup:

Lovely he looks so nice Lana. ;)

Love the shape of him, and yes that long neck :wub:

Isn't he handsome!! Good luck at his first show whenever it is. I will book a seat on Jax's mini bus!

quintessence said:
Oh Lana he is looking lovely he's so smart.  When are you going to show him?, I'll come and watch !! :thumbsup:
Jenny

I'm still not sure when his first show will be Jenny - was aiming for next year 'cause I was thinking he will have 'come into himself' by then - but there is a show this year I am thinking about now....perhaps.

Thanks for your positive comments everyone.

Hayley and Anita .... where are the Paddy and Milly pics? :unsure: If you can't get the resizing right email them to me and I will resize for you and post on here.

Caught :oops:

Even though he has a pink bunny, a white ted, and a blue elephant of his OWN, he really likes Uncle Otto's Red "Ted" - although it's actually a boxing kangaroo - so perhaps that's why he likes it - trying to become an aussie boy!

He is so utterly utterly gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Cash is looking lovely Lana, very together for his age.

It's going to have to be a maxi-bus rather than a mini-bus I think Jax!!!!

What a lovely chap he is, and a dear little twinkle in that eye......Is he 100% settled now? :wub:

Just love him!

Maybe because my recently imported Sasha looks so similar!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
He's got a lovely outline Lana! He looks like he's fined out a bit Lana. :luck:

He 's :wub: wonderfull Lana :thumbsup: Is that you sweety in the picture with the boy ?

OH yes that's me - looking my most glamourous *cough*.

That's my favourite show outfit at present. I have almost always worn black pants to try and hide my bulges :b .... guess that will have to change when I start showing Cash or his black bits will disappear into my clothes. Unless I train him that I always stand/kneel in front of him.

Ah yes - he does do 'cute' very well I have to admit.

Here are his brother and sister - still with their breeder Anita Turner and her daughter Hayley.

Paddy first...

I can see the difference in maturity and muscle tone in these two who got to stay home with their Ma and my poor boy who had to make a long journey and then spend a month doing nothing much. :(

Cashie boy still has a bit of catching up to do, but I am happy to report that I can see an improvement in the month that he has been here. :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back