The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

He's Really Here!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Slightly more bone though Karen :sweating: :lol:

Didn't know you had a greyhound Karen, racing or show ?

Love you pup Lana :wub:

Show Wendy, won Junior at Crufts Centenary show year.

Karen said:
Show Wendy, won Junior at Crufts Centenary show year.
Well there a thing............. we could have been in the ring together and not have known it :- " :lol:

Was he a Northwells by any chance ?

:- " Lana, he is delightfull. More pictures please....Looks a bit like my Gloria.

I really love him. :wub: :huggles:

[SIZE=14pt]Flagelant[/SIZE]

:- " Lana, he is delightfull. More pictures please....Looks a bit like my Gloria.

I really love him. :wub: :huggles:

View attachment 18150

Gloria_ramka.jpg

View attachment Gloria_ramka_maly.jpg

Johanna Bartos said:
:- " Lana, he is delightfull. More pictures please....Looks a bit like my Gloria.I really love him.  :wub: :huggles:

Just Beautiful............ :wub: :cheers:

and Lana - the white teddy picture - hes just lovely :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I always wanted agreyhound when I was young....my parents kept buying me hampsters :blink: :blink:

ozzy said:
I always wanted agreyhound when I was young....my parents kept buying me hampsters :blink:   :blink:

They had some sense LOL :lol:

A Baldrey Karen, I should think he had Northwell in there then LOL :thumbsup:

Hi lana its Hayli and Anita we have been looking at your thread and all the coments(good of course) :)We are going to send you some pics of our pups through k9. 

HOPE YOU LIKE THEM!!! :luck: by for now hayli and Anita! :clown:

Hi Guys! Grea t to see you on K9! I've been having t rouble with my emails for about a week now - but hopefully i've got it sorted today. Looking forward to the pics! What a great debut for them huh? both placed in large classes that was excellent.

Here's Cash - lovely but leggy at 6 1/2 mths

:oops: don't know what's going on here... tried to fix a double post and made a mess of it I think..

Oh Lana he is looking lovely he's so smart. When are you going to show him?, I'll come and watch !! :thumbsup:

Jenny

Lana, he is looking lovely :thumbsup: - he will be so eyecatching in the ring - I particularly love his gorgeous neck :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back