The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

He's Really Here!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lana - Those little baby puppy pictures are just :wub: o:) - he is Adorable - such lovely markings. Bet you cant wait to get into that Show Ring and show off. :lol: hes a stunner. :wub: o:)

As I said, the show ring will have to wait a while. Quarantine took its toll on his muscle development, and whilst he's been sprouting upwards he hasn't had the proper exercise to keep his muscles strong and toned to go with it. He's just very lanky right now.

We have some work to do in that dept before he can go strutting around the ring - just some regular controlled exercise and the right feeding should see him come back into himself. :)

Thats right Lana , , that long journey and a month in Q must have taken its toll on his developement , :( lack of proper exercise and playing around will have changed his body shape and muscle tone . :b

I m sure within few weeks he can catch up to being the super strong little man from his puppy photos . We all know what puppies are like for putting in a growth spurt and we wonder `what have I got here !! (w00t) , when 9/10 they come good :luck:

I can see why you chose him cos he is just gorgeous!! :wub: :wub: o:) He'll soon get some muscle tone back playing with the others! Is his temperament as good as his pics suggest? Seems a lovely little chap to me. :)

Cash is a great looking boy, black and white, [SIZE=14pt]Lovely[/SIZE] :wub:

Im also looking forward to seeing his littermates in the ring, they are a super looking litter :thumbsup:

oliverpliers said:
I can see why you chose him cos he is just gorgeous!! :wub:   :wub:   o:) He'll soon get some muscle tone back playing with the others! Is his temperament as good as his pics suggest? Seems a lovely little chap to me. :)
Temperament is to die for actually! A real little sweetie. He's been told off by Otto and Dino and he just says "Ok then, I'll just go do something else".

He is still coming out of his shell and yesterday even came to bark at me and tell me it was tea time!

He loves his (well Uncle Otto's actually) teddy but I will have to get him one of his own - cause Otto has had it for quite a few months now and not even looked like pulling off the eyes, ears, nose or boxing gloves but I've caught Cash having a go at all of those. So I will have to get him one with no plastic bits.

He's not allowed to romp with the others just yet (Vet's recommendation) and they would be too rough I am quite sure (Dino and Aime are too rough on each other! :wacko: and Reba is too heavy). So it's up to me to do all the playing and exercising at present.

He is quite attached to me and screams pathetically if I put him in a crate and walk out of sight. It's the highest pitched cry and yap that I've ever heard on a whippet! :teehee:

I've taken a few pics of him just hanging around the house so I will resize them later and put them on.

I've taken a few pics of him just hanging around the house so I will resize them later and put them on.

Oh yes, more pics soon. I love this thread as Cash is so, so sweet. Glad to hear he is doing well! :thumbsup:

Lovely puppy Lana, :wub: you are obviously going to give him loads of time, Im sure it will be well worth the wait. :thumbsup:

Talking to Aime through the screen door

and again with the flash on ... you can just see Miss Reba Fluffy Butt in the background

Last edited by a moderator:
Contemplating his next meal of Aussie grass (he loves it!)

:huggles: Worth the wait for those pics.

He so scrummmmy sweet gorgeouse and many more all in one go. :p

Wonderfull Lana , :wub: :wub: How Pleased are you :thumbsup:

Just stunning Lana, I bet you are just so thrilled to bits, what a fabulous looking boy :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back