The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

He's Really Here!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
He's stunning and looks so happy with you :D

Congratulations, I'm soo happy for you Lana!!! You finally have a Whippet in the bestest colour there is! :wub: Cash looks totally adorable :huggles:

I'm also very happy for you Lana. You can really tell from the photo just how happy all of you are. Cash looks a really handsome lad.

Great hear that you both got home all safe and sound- he's a little beauty and what a friendly little fella he is. Resisted the urge to broadcast on here that I'd seen him (w00t) but it seems that radio news is still more effective in the mass media stakes than the world wide web- truely amazing :clown:

Hope he settles into his new home really well for you.

He looks lovely. :cheers: :wub:

Looking forward more pics.

Lida

Glad to hear that all went well Lana and Cash has broken out of quarantine. Hope all goes well.

Lisa

Isilwane

Thanks so much everyone for your good wishes. We sincerely hope we can make his K9 crowd very proud of him.

Well - fat lot of good Layla is as a playmate. I introduced Cash to her this morning - off lead in the house and she skipped around him a few times, did the flirty throw-my-backside-in-your-face thing, cleaned his doodle for him and then took herself back off to bed! Cash was left sitting all alone in the lounge room wondering where she was! :wacko:

aslan said:
Thanks so much everyone for your good wishes.  We sincerely hope we can make his K9  crowd very proud of him.
Well - fat lot of good Layla  is as a playmate.  I introduced Cash to her this morning - off lead in the house and she skipped around him a few times, did the flirty throw-my-backside-in-your-face thing, cleaned his doodle for him and then took herself back off to bed!  Cash  was left sitting all alone in the lounge room wondering where she was!  :wacko:

cleaned his `doodle` for him

never heard `it` called that before , what a lovely word :D

aslan said:
Cash  was left sitting all alone in the lounge room
That is so sad, hope he makes a friend soon, poor little fella :( :(

:D Congrats on finally getting him Lana! :D Hope you have great fun with him, im sure you will-he looks like a real sweetie! :huggles:

He's a gorgeous dog. Got any more photos now he's settling in??

Thanks!

Lana, he is absolutely stunning!! :wub: :wub: I really don't know why I hadn't read this before, but I'm certainly glad I have now! :D I think we need lots of pics especially of him as a cute little bundle of puppy fluff!! :thumbsup:

What a stunning baby! :cheers: You are so lucky you got the opportunity to bring him over.

Lida

Love his aqua green eyes! :D

Lana,

Cash is gorgeous :wub:

Glad I've only just cuaght up with this all in one go, the suspense must have been bad for K9er's but it must have been hideous for you :blink:

Can't wait to see more and more pics of him as he gets older.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back