The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

He's Really Here!

What a pretty fella :D He's not a little spoilt at all is he Lana?

No! Definitely not ... not at all .... well not much ... oh maybe just a little ;)

He is delightful, Lana! Congratulations. He will always look quite dolled up in his b/w. A formal kinda guy!

I am very pleased to hear you talking about lanky, leggy and growth stages - too many (show) folk here like to have a puppy that is a miniature adult in outline. I so much prefer a puppy to go through stages, and develop slowly into their adult shape. Jasper (Skyeway Screaming-Yet-Deaf-to-Requests-Teenager) is going through a growing spell and massive lanky stage at present, the little darling, and I am sure I could play Tubular Bells on his ribs.

Best wishes

Jackie H.

Got any more pics!!!! :D :D

I really love the look of him. Please post more!

He is stunning Lana :wub: :wub: :wub: What a lucky boy growing up in oz 8) 8) alright for some eh?!

Cash looks really hansome already, how's he now, had a play with his new mates yet ? 8) :wub:

With his newest bestest play-buddy "White Teddy"

most of the movement pics were blurred - I'm not as good as Jones in that dept :( It's pretty hard to throw a teddy and take a pic at the same time :teehee:

Last edited by a moderator:
What a super head :wub: I hope he dosnt hurt `white teddy` too much :teehee:

He's so beautiful :wub: :wub: I'll never get enough pictures of him

:wub: 8) He looks very Regal Lana, as Jax says handsome head. You are one luck lady.

Now I dont want you to take this the wrong way :D but I had a Greyhound with a very similar look to cash as a puppy and I will go and find a picture out and see if I can take a picture of the picture :b to post.

Found one, Michael was about 14 weeks I think.

M_n_brush.jpg

Bit older here, 5/6 months, with my boys who are now 25 (w00t)

michael_and_boys.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back