The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

He's Really Here!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Oh he is so gorgeous - I bet you are going to be so very proud of him - can't wait to see more pix as he settles in. :wub: :wub:

Welcome home Cash :huggles:

I think that is one of the nicest photo's I have seen on K9. You look so pleased to have him home :thumbsup: :thumbsup: He looks like he know's you're his mummy too :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: At last you have him home :cheers:

You look a very proud mum Lana, He looks a smashing lad :thumbsup:

Looks like he will settle in just fine :D

Looking forward to hearing more about Cash.

Lots of luck with him. :luck: :luck:

Looking at the Poodles next door at our friends' house.

Glad to see he's safe and sound and at home with you :thumbsup:

He looks a super lad, I hope you have lots if fun with him :D

:wub: Cash look's like a stunning lad Lana .......and you look soooo pleased :D .......Well done and I wish you well in the future with him :luck: :huggles: :luck:

Glad you've finally got Cash Lana,

Hope you do really well with him,Russ.

:cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers:

So pleased for you Lana :D He looks really super :wub:

Hes had a lovely Aussie welcome from your human family, what do the furry family think?

Very best of luck with him Lana

Everyone wanted to play but were much too loud and too rough for a first meeting! Dino could not come in slowly ... had to bounce around and on top of and do spinnies and bark wildly, Reba wanted to pounce on him with her big splaw feet, although he did get the hang of her after a little while and started to dart in and out again with tail wagging furiously.

This was all done whilst on leads of course. We got home just on dark and it was too late to be letting anyone go running madly around the yard.

I will probably let Layla have a play with him tomorrow - see how we go. I don't really think he needs to be freely bombarded by the others just yet. The youngsters are so full on and he is in a growth period at present - don't really need him to get hurt.

Im so pleased its all worked out for you both ( so far :- " )

He looks to have gone through quarenteen ( sp) pretty much well adjusted , Badger :wub: was laid back too .

Hope you both have lots of fun and luck :luck: in and out of the ring in the future ,

cant wait to see him all grown up :wub: :wub:

Jackie

:wub: Lovely Lana........ one happy owner and one happy whip :thumbsup:

Hope you have a lot of fun together :luck: :huggles:

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Lana [/SIZE] :cheers: Im so pleased hes with you and safe and sound - that stunning little boy is home at last. :thumbsup: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Lana, he's a lovely boy. Looking forward to seeing him settled in and playing with his new buddies.

Jenny

Glad he is home safe and sound. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: He looks a lovely fellow - great colour and markings. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Congrats Lana - that must have been the LONGEST wait in the world!!

Wendy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back