The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

He's Really Here!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Good luck for Sunday Lana, I'm sure everything will go well :luck: :luck: :luck:

Julie

That's it Lana the weekends here. Have a good one :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Am feeling a little sorry for Cash through, all that shifting around, must be a little confussing. Hope he settles well :luck: :luck: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Luck Lana :luck: - cant wait to see him settling in. :cheers:

Best of luck :luck: Lana! Looking forward to cute pictures of Cash in his new home :huggles:

I just hope he understands what shes saying ` gu`day` and all that :lol: :teehee:

Cant wait for `up to date` piccys of him . Ive pictures of him from being a tiny baby :wub:

Poor Lana, I hope your rugged up, it's freezing in Melbourne today. You'll really feel it coming from the tropics. Here's wishing safe flight for you both Lana, hope you're home safe'n sound tonight.

I look forward to seeing pictures of Cash.

Linda

Can't wait to see the first pictures of the lovely Cash :wub: :wub:

Don't keep us waiting too long, Lana!!! :huggles: ;)

Oooo o Exciting stuff - Lana - Hurry up we need to see that gorgeous black and white boy. :wub: o:)

This is not fair Lana, we are waiting for an update!!!

Lida :)

Did Lana say she was flying to Sydney, or walking . Hanging out to find out how it went... I want pictures :wacko:

:- " I believe Lana may have stopped over in Brisbane last night.

Also heard (but may not be fact) that one of our K9 members has already had a little bo peep at the boy.

And no it wasn't me!!!

I'm sure that there will be pics & stories soon though.

You must have ben listening to the ABC Kerrie :D

whipowill said:
:- " I believe Lana may have stopped over in Brisbane last night.
Also heard (but may not be fact) that one of our K9 members has already had a little bo peep at the boy.

And no it wasn't me!!!

I'm sure that there will be pics & stories soon though.

Before us ... what a cheek :lol: :lol: :lol:

Am starting to feel like my nine year old nephew, shoulders are slumped and am doing a whiney little "BUT WHEN" :(

C'mon Lana, I can see you there - speak up girl - we're all dying to know how Cash is settling in.

:D :cheers:

Well we are home. And isn't it amazing how news travels so fast ... you must really have your ear to the ground Kerry or spies out there somewhere ;) Cartman - ABC = Aunty.

I flew to Melbourne to pick him up - he was in Spotswood - at least that secret was pretty well kept - and I did stay overnight in Brisbane at the home of friends of my parents and my parents were there as well.

He is a lovely, sweet, friendly, very even natured boy and I think will end up very much like his dad in looks (just what I was hoping for). He has lost quite a bit of muscle tone whilst in quarantine and will need time to build that up again so won't be shown for a while. He is also going through a leggy stage at present. But I am well pleased and would like to thank Anita Turner once again for having faith in me and taking a huge step for a first time breeder and allowing him to come to me.

He had a lot of travelling to do yesterday and today - two flights and a stopover - and whilst he wasn't very keen about going back into a travel crate he handled it beautifully. And he has learned very fast who the new "mummy" is. :p :thumbsup:

:wub: he looks a doll - glad to hear you've got him home safe and sound. Looking forward to seeing more pics as he grows.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back