The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

He's Really Here!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: Beautiful neck, you're doing a grand job with him Lana

Looking super - good luck in the show ring, Cash! :wub: :luck: :wub: :luck:

wow! he is going to be a real show-stopper! :eek:

you won't be needing luck with a dog that looks as good as he does - but I'll send some anyway :luck: :thumbsup:

:wub: He's really goregous Lana. You must be so pleased with him.

Very nice Lana.

Cash has certainly come along from when we picked him up at Quarantine here in Melbourne.. what a morning that was!

His shape has come together and his neck (& into shoulders) is lovely.

You must be pleased.

Regards,

Colin

[SIZE=21pt]Wow[/SIZE] :wub: :wub: Hes looking lovely :wub: :wub:

Cash looks to becoming along very nicely Lana, and he certainly looks stunning in his black and white outfit. :thumbsup:

I am certainly looking forward to seeing him in the flesh one day.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, stunning lad :wub: what a lovely overall picture, he is shaping up to be a really handsome dog,

wish i could get my boys to stand like :thumbsup:

Cash made his debut on the weekend - but as expected he didn't do anything great shakes. He moved well and stood ok on the table - the first day he didn't really know what was going on when the judge went over him so crouched down a bit but the second day he was much better.

However in the challenge line-up I handled Dino and on the first day young Jasmyn took Cash and on the second day Mum handled him.

Anyhow all he wanted to do was to catch up to me and Dino - so he galloped around the ring like a baby foal!

He was beaten by a lovely little bitch for Puppy of Breed both days. (See results on Oz showing thread.) She is begininng to mature and Cash still has a long way to go.

But Lana , Id got the bus booked and everything :eek: , all I needed was the date :thumbsup:

AWWW I can just imagine him looking like a baby foal, You just wait til he turns into a rampaging stallion :thumbsup:

Here are some head shots (as compared to the other end pics posted in General) (w00t)

Bless him , hes very `photogenic ( sp) :wub: isnt he :thumbsup:

Hasnt he got a beautiful arched neck and regal looking face -(on the 2nd shot) what a lovely lad. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back