The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Home Needed Asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
saraquele said:
a lady asked me today if i knew of any smaller dogs looking for a home and i mentioned badger but she dosent want a jack russel , im keeping my ears open though  :thumbsup:
I never wanted a Jack Russell, but somehow ended up with Archie. :blink: I was never a fan of the breed. But I wouldn't be without him now. :wub:

Hope the wee guy finds a home soon. :luck:

:cheers: Thanks to all of you who made positive comments regarding Badger. I am pleased to say he has found his new home and is already starting to settle in. The lady who has him works wth horses, so Badger will spend his days either out on exercise, chobbling on hoof parings or snortling through muck heaps .....................as all terriers should!!!!

Thanks again nice people. :thumbsup:

peony said:
:cheers: Thanks to all of you who made positive comments regarding Badger. I am pleased to say he has found his new home and is already starting to settle in. The lady who has him works wth horses, so Badger will spend his days either out on exercise, chobbling on hoof parings or snortling through muck heaps .....................as all terriers should!!!!
Thanks again nice people. :thumbsup:

Wonderful news :cheers: Well done and good luck to him. :luck: thats excellent.

Heres spikey who I helped a friend to rehome last year. Hes still enjoying life. :thumbsup:

Resized_Spikey_2.JPEG_for_word.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thats brilliant news so glad to hear he is settled and happy in a new home :)

dont know about you but a stable yard seems incomplete without a terrier or lurcher mooching about? :D

Great news!! Hope Badger has many happy, loving years in his new home.

That's great news for Badger :huggles:

Great news. Hope he enjoys life to the full in his new home. :luck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back