The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Italian Greyhound Wanted

This is definitely advertising. Does this ban only apply to Italian Greyhounds?

:oops: sorry did,nt think i was doing anything wrong,as loads of folks have always put litters on the forum and if there any left,please don't drag me into this.

Mabelline said:
This is definitely advertising. Does this ban only apply to Italian Greyhounds?

I would like to add that I fully agree with the advertising ban on here but the rules should apply right across the board.

iv also seen a few litters advertised on here ,i for one am glad of that as i wouldnt have my ollie or tia otherwiese :thumbsup:

tbh ive seen lots of pups on here advertised so was a bit surprised by judys post,it didnt seem to make sense to me thats why i quoted daledogs ad i wasnt trying to 'drag her into this',it was just the nearest ad i could think of but theres been lots more and i cant see why theres a problem with it unless its cos it might be seen to be approving of the breeder or pups or something if the advert is allowed to be put on.theres a few folk who put details on when their dogs sired a litter so i suppose that could be seen as advertising too but again i dont have a problem with that either.just my opinion hope im not speaking out of turn here :)

kris said:
tbh ive seen lots of pups on here advertised so was a bit surprised by judys post,it didnt seem to make sense to me thats why i quoted daledogs ad i wasnt trying to 'drag her into this',it was just the nearest ad i could think of but theres been lots more and i cant see why theres a problem with it unless its cos it might be seen to be approving of the breeder or pups or something if the advert is allowed to be put on.theres a few folk who put details on when their dogs sired a litter so i suppose that could be seen as advertising too but again i dont have a problem with that either.just my opinion hope im not speaking out of turn here :)
hi, sorry if i caused any problems i wasnt advertising my litteras there is a while to go and anything can happen, plus ,i hope this isnt taken wrong as not intended but if people are on this site then surely these are the best ones to have the pups if they are looking for one as they are obviously very keen/obsessed, and give better homes as they are more kowledgeable, or have i got this wrong, truly sorry if i have, no insults nor arguments intended, warm regards amanda, will get pic as soon as i can of my little girl. :))

kris said:
I also think it should be fully explained Kris...

I got both Oscar and Kobi from this forum....both litters were put onto the forum....has the ban come in recently..???

Yes, I know its a fine line but as I said, informing people that you have a litter and putting on photos of your cute pups is fine because anyone that wants one can then inquire if they want to. But we have to draw a line, all be it a blurred one. I did not say that line had been crossed here, I was only warning you that it might be crossed in the future due to the sorts of questions that were being asked. Really I think it becomes an advert when you say something like - "x dogs and x bitches for sale" and then state a price. That hasn't happened on this thread yet so you're OK.

I know that isn't crystal clear but each case will just have to decided individually by the moderators and some of it will depend on how often the poster is breeding and whether they ever post about anything else or it appears that they are just using K9 to sell their litters. I think that stating the price probably crosses that line though and it was one of the pieces of information being asked for in this case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sammie

I think I may have Luca's litter brother - was Luca one of a litter of seven??? was the breeders name Jennifer. My boy's name is Storm and is Blue/Fawn.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back