The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Italian Greyhound X Puppys

affieluver said:
midlanderkeith said:
(w00t) My word theres some funny folks in this world, and hayf of em are on hereis there only me normal on k9 or what, fer goodness sake youve all made your point, many times before about posts like these, what on earth wiggys gonna think when she's read this little lot, 3 fekin pages of it, have you lot nowt to do, look outside lovely weather big wide world an all that, some of you are getting bitter over this topic, lets wish her good luck with the puppies, i do,  :luck: ,

wot ho :cheers:

here here keith only you really arent that sane :lol: wiggy probably has read it thats why she hasnt replied such a shame is what i say some folks should be ashamed of themselves :(

the cheek, nothing wrong with my master

could anyone tell me the original breeding of these italian greyhounds.how they became the dog they are today ? (just out of interest)

midlanderkeith said:
affieluver said:
midlanderkeith said:
(w00t) My word theres some funny folks in this world, and hayf of em are on hereis there only me normal on k9 or what, fer goodness sake youve all made your point, many times before about posts like these, what on earth wiggys gonna think when she's read this little lot, 3 fekin pages of it, have you lot nowt to do, look outside lovely weather big wide world an all that, some of you are getting bitter over this topic, lets wish her good luck with the puppies, i do,  :luck: ,

wot ho :cheers:

here here keith only you really arent that sane :lol: wiggy probably has read it thats why she hasnt replied such a shame is what i say some folks should be ashamed of themselves :(

the cheek, nothing wrong with my master

Great picture Keith! :D

ucannothandlethetruth said:
ucannothandlethetruth said:
could anyone tell me the original breeding of these italian greyhounds.how they became the dog they are today ? (just out of interest)
A question asked and they all run for the hills lol

Don't think it got seen actually as we all went over to the whippet section.

I am sure the question will get answered when it is seen :D

I am getting a puppy from this litter. A little blue dog. Can't wait. It was like a breath of fresh air talking to the breeder. Can't think of anything nicer than a Whippet x IG!

(w00t) how exciting for you...we look forward to lots of pics :wub: :wub:

kirs said:
I am getting a puppy from this litter. A little blue dog. Can't wait. It was like a breath of fresh air talking to the breeder. Can't think of anything nicer than a Whippet x IG!

Aw how lovely...

Can't wait to see photos :huggles:

Lucky you. Will look forward to all the photos. Goodluck :luck: with it.

kirs said:
Oooh, lucky you - enjoy, and remember to post some pics :thumbsup:

kirs said:
it waslovely talking to you yesterday and putting the world to rights ha ha cant wait to meet you and hopefully the lovely twiggy xxx

I too am having a puppy from this litter, I think this is a gorgeous cross :))

And I cant wait !! :wub:

Just to keep the peace I have moved this thread to General Discussion Dogs as it seems to be causing some people a problem being in the IG forum.

to be honest judy, wiggy opened a new thread with puppy pics in the whippet section....then that thread got highjacked aswell....wiggy had put that it contained pics of cross bred pups but i think that thread got closed in the end as it got abit personal again :unsure:

I know Julie. Thats why I thought if this thread was starting up again, at least if I moved it here nobody could start on about it being in the wrong forum because they are crosses not pedigrees. :sweating:

Last edited by a moderator:
Judy said:
I know Julie. Thats why I thought if this thread was starting up again, at least if I moved it here nobody could start on about it being in the wrong forum because they are crosses not pedigrees.  :sweating:
your a brave lady judy :- " :- " :lol:

surely we must be due pics again soon?? :- "

hope wiggy hasnt been 2 put off :(

:huggles: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back