The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X Greyhound

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Norman1.jpg

longstone lad said:
ourginny064.jpg

Hi Rhonda, Whiskey reminds me of a dog I bred in the 80s, inrespect of his build. She was called Mona, she was 21" to the shoulder and weighed 41lbs. She won the All Counties racing finals, she was up against some tough competition and even won the supreme run off against the un23" and the over 23" winners :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheila1.jpg

This is the lovely Sheila :wub:

They're a gorgeous litter :wub: Looking forward to seeing how they grow. No doubt they will be top class :cheers: :cheers:

Hey Geoff, fab pic's btw. :thumbsup:

Vicky said:
They're a gorgeous litter  :wub:   Looking forward to seeing how they grow.  No doubt they will be top class  :cheers:   :cheers:
Hey Geoff, fab pic's btw. :thumbsup:

Yeh I know :- " but Jac's helped a little bit :- " ;)

i thought i would put one of paddy on here,,he,s quite a character,,got i thing for knocking things over in the house,,,which has progressed now to outside,,,unfortunatly seems to be my son :eek: :lol:

my son really likes paddy,,,,1st pup ive had that spends more time with him than me :thumbsup:

pic

paddy9.jpg

milly said:
billyboy45 said:
milly said:
Sheila1.jpg

A real corker Geoff.Beautiful head shot.Good camera that.
I just hope I can reach your standard of photography Billy :thumbsup: ;)

Must say Jac's and Vicky have been a big help :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nothing to do with me Geoff.The camera is just like a good dog.It's in there somewhere,all you have to do to find it,is push the right button's.Jac helped me big time too,when it came to finding those right button's.But now she's left us all, way back,with her new piece of kit.I will dream of one day having one just like it.(In my dream's)That pup remind's me of this wee girly,when she was about that age.

P1100639.jpg

billyboy45 said:
milly said:
billyboy45 said:
milly said:
Sheila1.jpg

A real corker Geoff.Beautiful head shot.Good camera that.
I just hope I can reach your standard of photography Billy :thumbsup: ;)

Must say Jac's and Vicky have been a big help :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nothing to do with me Geoff.The camera is just like a good dog.It's in there somewhere,all you have to do to find it,is push the right button's.Jac helped me big time too,when it came to finding those right button's.But now she's left us all, way back,with her new piece of kit.I will dream of one day having one just like it.(In my dream's)That pup remind's me of this wee girly,when she was about that age.

P1100639.jpg

Bang on Bill :thumbsup:

Norman2.jpg
:wub:

NORMAN

Sheila2.jpg
:wub:

SHEILA

Last two for now,I promise :lol:

milly said:
longstone lad said:
ourginny064.jpg

Hi Rhonda, Whiskey reminds me of a dog I bred in the 80s, inrespect of his build. She was called Mona, she was 21" to the shoulder and weighed 41lbs. She won the All Counties racing finals, she was up against some tough competition and even won the supreme run off against the un23" and the over 23" winners :thumbsup:

geoff whiskey had a knock we think on his hip which left him limping the panic set in but after a visit to the vet he told us not to panic to much as there was nothing broke and he should be back on it in no time but we didnt think so but after afew days hes back to his normal self torturing the rest of the other dogs so thankfully all has come rite in the end

stormydog said:
im glad hes not limping any more ..good news  :thumbsup:
back to him self but trying to keep him a bit calmer nearly impossible hes a bee in a bottle but a loveable one

Great news :thumbsup: It's so hard to try and keep a 4 month old pup calm though (w00t) .

Ben.jpg

This is Ben :wub: now at his new home up Scotland :luck:

This photo was taken at Kirkaldy WRC yesterday.

Littlesasha-1.jpg

This is little sasha :wub: anothr pup out of this litter :wub:

I thought I'd add a pic of Teddy to add to his brothers and sisters :)

walkteddy.jpg

Teddy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back