The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X Greyhound

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We just want to thank Geoff and Hazel for allowing the adorable Teddy to come and live at our house. He is settling well, and has already had elevenses and lunch :thumbsup:

A few pics of him settling in his new home

Teddy asleep

cage16wks.jpg

A boys gotta eat

elevenses6wks.jpg

With his new pal Finlay

teddyandfin1.jpg

Thanks again you two, we are so lucky to have a second pup from your breeding.

All the best

Marie and Graham

Teddy is just adorable :wub:

he is a lucky little puppy to have a pal like Finlay :wub:

Deirdre :)

Copyofthefamily1.jpg

And then there was 6 :thumbsup: Phil & Lou came and collected 2 pups for their new owners this afternoon :luck: :luck:

Unfortunately black Ben will be staying with his 2 brothers because someone has had a change of mind (not a k9 er) :thumbsup:

ps. It looks like these pups have become well known before they've even raced, with the big parvo debate thats going on!

Last edited by a moderator:
Copyofthefamily1.jpg

And then there were three :wub: :wub: :wub:

Geoff set off this morning ,taking the 3 pups that are going over to Ireland :( with him,to meet the Irish lads.

It seems really quiet here without them.

Just Paddy,Norman and poor little Ben left now(And they won't be going anywhere)

hi geoff & hazel hope your 3 little lads at home are keeping well this wee madame thinks she runs the place already real wee bossy boots she takes no nonsense of the big dogs they dont know wat to make of her :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: julie

milly said:
Copyofthefamily1.jpg

And then there were three :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

Geoff set off this morning ,taking the 3 pups that are going over to Ireland :( with him,to meet the Irish lads.

It seems really quiet here without them.

Just Paddy,Norman and poor little Ben left now(And they won't be going anywhere)

Just for a bit of fun, can anyone guess who I named Norman after.

Hazel is pulling her hair out trying to guess :lol: you only get one go :- "

ps. Norman is second from the right :wub:

Hi Geoff, I think he looks like Norman Wisdom (w00t)

Deirdre :lol:

maggiespuppys22-10-07148.jpg

Norman is 8 weeks today, and growing everyday.

Would love to see some more pics of Whiskey :wub: I bet he's grown :thumbsup:

Hazel

hi geoff & hazel just to let u know jess is keeping great always on the go has settled down very well im over the moon with her shes just :wub: julie :D

hope 200 said:
hi geoff & hazel just to let u know jess is keeping great always on the go has settled down very well im over the moon with her shes just  :wub: julie  :D
I'm so pleased Jess has settled in :thumbsup: ,and I'm glad you're happy with her :wub: Give her a big hug from me :huggles: and her little brothers :huggles:

Hazel

can i have a hug too hazel on saturday instead of sitting on santa knee.?

the boss said it would be ok

GRAHAM PEM said:
can i have a hug too hazel on saturday instead of sitting on santa knee.?
    the boss said it would be ok

Yes you can, but it will be a bear hug off me :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back