The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X Greyhound

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
milly said:
hope 200 said:
hi geoff & hazel pups looking great  :thumbsup:
Good morning Julie, I hope there to your liking ;) :thumbsup:

Geoffs out side seeing to last nights winners :lol:

Hazel

[/quotethey look great hazel as im sure every one getting these pups will agree :thumbsup:

milly said:
hope 200 said:
hi geoff & hazel pups looking great  :thumbsup:
Good morning Julie, I hope there to your liking ;) :thumbsup:

Geoffs out side seeing to last nights winners :lol:

Hazel

Here's one we made earlier :lol: Sugar Mouse, last nights Super League yearling scratch winner, she's only 39lbs and had to race against the No Limiters, they are dogs over 40lbs in weight, and some big buggers aswell (w00t) . She would normally race against dogs 36 to 40lb in weight.

Hazel, (must put my trumpet away now) :lol:

S5000483.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well done hazel you and geoff have smashing dogs there you must be proud as punch with them all great stuff :thumbsup: julie

longstone lad said:
pups looking great rhonda

Lightest bitch in weight is 4lbs 8oz then 2 bitches at 5lbs heaviest bitch is 5lbs 3oz. The lightest dog pup is 4lbs 10oz :thumbsup: the next one is 4lbs 15oz, the next one is 5lbs then 5lbs 3oz then 5lbs 4oz the heaviest is 5lbs 8oz, all wormed this morning ready for the off this weekend :)) except one of the pups spat the wormer out while I wasn't looking and I don't know which one it was :wacko:

All the pups have put on over a lb in weight, in fact one of them as put on almost 2lbs a greedy bugger like his dad :D

Hi Geoff & Hazel hope you are both keeping well, thats a beauitful picture & the pups are just gorgeous :wub:

Deirdre :)

Bluebell said:
Hi Geoff & Hazel hope you are both keeping well, thats a beauitful picture & the pups are just gorgeous  :wub:

Deirdre  :)

Hi Deidre,Geoff & I are keeping very well thank you :thumbsup: ,even though the 10 little angels are keeping us on our toes :sweating: Roll on the weekend,and roll on January 13th ;)

Hazel

Ps Geoffs just nipped over to Clumber Park,We've been looking after our neighbours dog :lol: ;) He's called Howler ;)

hi geoff /hazel just seen the pic the pups its lovely they are looking brilliant :thumbsup: julie

milly said:
Bluebell said:
Hi Geoff & Hazel hope you are both keeping well, thats a beauitful picture & the pups are just gorgeous  :wub:

Hi Deidre,Geoff & I are keeping very well thank you :thumbsup: ,even though the 10 little angels are keeping us on our toes :sweating: Roll on the weekend,and roll on January 13th ;)

Hazel

Ps Geoffs just nipped over to Clumber Park,We've been looking after our neighbours dog :lol: ;) He's called Howler ;)

(w00t) hope he did'nt lose it! HAHA.. :- " :lol:

Hazel your hard work will soon be over and our's will just be starting :sweating: :D

Deirdre :))

Bluebell said:
milly said:
Bluebell said:

Hazel

(w00t) hope he did'nt lose it! HAHA.. :- " :lol:

Hazel your hard work will soon be over and our's will just be starting :sweating: :D

Deirdre :))

(w00t) (w00t) :- " LOL :lol:

Rose :lol:

milly said:
hope 200 said:
thanks geoff /hazel   :)   julie
Copyofthefamily1.jpg

:thumbsup: :luck:

Just to let my friends over in Ireland know that the pups are fully weaned :thumbsup: And are all in good health. I spoke to my vet Ian Taylor regarding these 3 pups which are being collected by their new owners this sunday about them leaving my care at 6 weeks old. I was concerned as to wether they still had a safe immune system.

His reply was "Dogs recieve transient maternal antibodies from their mother through their first milk or colostrum.This antibody gives the puppies resistance.Puppies that are housed in a parvo -filled enviroment rarely break with the disease until they reach 14 to 16 weeks of age.At that time their mothers immunity no longer protects them,and they may die of the disease."

I would like to add that we have lived here for 16 years and I'm pleased to say that I have never had any of my dogs go down with parvo virus,or heard of any dogs going down with it in the close vacinity!

If any of the new owners in Ireland have any concern regarding collecting these puppies at 6 weeks of age,without any innoculation,please make it known to me,and we can come to other arrangements where I am prepared to keep them back and take them with their litter mates at 8 weeks to be innoculated.

I hope this puts an end to any snidey comments

Geoff(Say it as it is,thats me)

we took Paris home from england at 6 weeks of age with no innoculations and we just kept her in the house away from our other dogs untill she got her jabs at 8 weeks & up till her 2nd jab :thumbsup: & she is fine :thumbsup:

Rose :)

ive no problems geoff at all cant wait to get jess and like rose said keep them indoors till they have their injections done ive yet to get a dog thats already been done i also havent came across parvo or heard of it around my place or were i lived before for a long long time the majority of people here in northern ireland are more responsble than some folk make us out to be some :wacko: out there :D :D :thumbsup: julie

milly said:
milly said:
hope 200 said:
thanks geoff /hazel   :)   julie
Copyofthefamily1.jpg

:thumbsup: :luck:

Just to let my friends over in Ireland know that the pups are fully weaned :thumbsup: And are all in good health. I spoke to my vet Ian Taylor regarding these 3 pups which are being collected by their new owners this sunday about them leaving my care at 6 weeks old. I was concerned as to wether they still had a safe immune system.

His reply was "Dogs recieve transient maternal antibodies from their mother through their first milk or colostrum.This antibody gives the puppies resistance.Puppies that are housed in a parvo -filled enviroment rarely break with the disease until they reach 14 to 16 weeks of age.At that time their mothers immunity no longer protects them,and they may die of the disease."

I would like to add that we have lived here for 16 years and I'm pleased to say that I have never had any of my dogs go down with parvo virus,or heard of any dogs going down with it in the close vacinity!

If any of the new owners in Ireland have any concern regarding collecting these puppies at 6 weeks of age,without any innoculation,please make it known to me,and we can come to other arrangements where I am prepared to keep them back and take them with their litter mates at 8 weeks to be innoculated.

I hope this puts an end to any snidey comments

Geoff(Say it as it is,thats me)

And then there was 9 :D Keith & his son Darren from Lincoln have collected their pup today. They are the proud owners of Ollie, who won the racing at chatsworth for the last 2 years, we also bred him :- "

Hope they get a good night's kip bless! :luck: Hope all the owners keep you updated on their progress Geoff. I always enjoy seeing puppy piks but I really enjoy updates of the pups into adult hood. Best of luck to everyone concerned. :luck: :cheers:

Copyofthefamily1.jpg

And then there was 8 :lol: When I was leaving his new owners this morning, Teddy was fast a -_- :wub: :luck: U2 ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back