The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X Greyhound

billyboy45 said:
milly said:
gabbitas31 said:
:) Great looking pups  Geoff, still waiting for mine :(   :thumbsup: Diane.
:lol: ;)

Geoff.I meant to get in touch with you,about summit.I need to know if there's a certain someone,from Derry, N.Ireland,Getting 1 of the pup's.PM me please,A.S.A.P, Billy.

No Billy, all the new owners of the pups are people that I know and trust 100% and they have come to me highly recommended :thumbsup: but thanks for your concern :thumbsup:

Geoff

Just an update on the terrible 10 (w00t) they are all eating like little pigs :D

Todays Menu

7am Rusks & Weetabix soaked in Lactol, followed by a drink of milk

10.30am Eukanuba soaked in Lamb broth, carrots, onions, pearl barley, spinach, cauliflower.

2.30/3pm Poached Cod Loin with finely chopped pasta served on a bed of Eukanuba, followed by fresh goats milk :)

7pm Eukanuba soaked in lamb broth.

10.30pm Rice pudding followed by a night cap -_-

ps Me & Hazel are having beans on toast for our dinner :( :lol:

will post some pics about 11 o clockish today :thumbsup: with their weights.

not just ordinary food m&s food . Well done Geoff :thumbsup: so thats how you bread winners :)

maggiespuppys22-10-07061.jpg

First 6 pictures are the dogs, there 5 weeks this thursday, this lad is 3lb 10 oz

maggiespuppys22-10-07067.jpg

This is second smallest Rocket 3lbs 2 oz

Last edited by a moderator:
maggiespuppys22-10-07075.jpg

Here's the girls, she weighs 3lbs 15oz

maggiespuppys22-10-07082.jpg

And the last bitch weighs 3lbs 13oz, and I still can't say which one/one's we are keeping

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back