The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X Greyhound

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just seen the pics the pups are :wub: hope maggie is keeping well :thumbsup:

Crackin pup's geoff,and massive too .Mine were a lot smaller than those,but then so are the parent's.Was just wondering,what's happening about the dewclaw's, do you prefere to leave them on,as i was thinking of doing that this time,but my vet was happy enough to remove them.Getting harder to have it done now,but my vet is down south,(ie,republic.)Hope the little un make's it.Nice to see some competition coming over here.Good clear pix those.

billyboy45 said:
Crackin pup's geoff,and massive too .Mine were a lot smaller than those,but then so are the parent's.Was just wondering,what's happening about the dewclaw's, do you prefere to leave them on,as i was thinking of doing that this time,but my vet was happy enough to remove them.Getting harder to have it done now,but my vet is down south,(ie,republic.)Hope the little un make's it.Nice to see some competition coming over here.Good clear pix those.
Actually Billy this litter of Maggies is smaller than the last, from the last litter of 9 only 2 went over 23", but who knows, they will be what they will be.

Our Jack weighs 32lbs, his dad weighed 18lbs, so its possible I could get a little 20lb er.

Regarding the dew claws, these were taken off at 4 days old, I personally prefer them off,they're more trouble than they're worth!!

When Sugar Daddy and Pennysworths litter were born,the bitch was in the capable hands of Yvonne & Tony(Hellbound)because I'd just come out of coronary care after having two heart attacks.Yvonne phoned me up and said'you'll be lucky to get a scratch dog out of this litter Geoff'!So it just shows you can't tell when they are first born how big they're going to be,well I can't :D

Taraspupsborn071007010.jpg

maggiespuppys22-10-07023.jpg

Just to compare the sizes Billy, I hope you don't mind me borrowing your photo, I've now deleted it off my album :thumbsup:

ps. take into account Billy, I've zoomed in on my photo.

This one gives a better comparison

pups1-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
milly said:

Just to compare the sizes Billy, I hope you don't mind me borrowing your photo, I've now deleted it off my album :thumbsup:

pups1-1.jpg

In fact Billy, my pups looks smaller than yours in this photo.

milly said:
billyboy45 said:
Actually Billy this litter of Maggies is smaller than the last, from the last litter of 9 only 2 went over 23", but who knows, they will be what they will be.

Our Jack weighs 32lbs, his dad weighed 18lbs, so its possible I could get a little 20lb er.

Regarding the dew claws, these were taken off at 4 days old, I personally prefer them off,they're more trouble than they're worth!!

When Sugar Daddy and Pennysworths litter were born,the bitch was in the capable hands of Yvonne & Tony(Hellbound)because I'd just come out of coronary care after having two heart attacks.Yvonne phoned me up and said'you'll be lucky to get a scratch dog out of this litter Geoff'!So it just shows you can't tell when they are first born how big they're going to be,well I can't :D

Nor me Geoff,but i know now that im having a couple of pretty small one's,and a very powerful looking bitch.My heaviest is almost a lb down on heviest in last litter,and lightest the same,from lightest in last litter.But as you say Geoff,we'll have to wait n see.I had a runt in my greyhound litter,who was just over 1/2 the weight of the other dog pup,at 3 week's,but by 12 he was same weight.Hope 1 or 2 of those that come over here stay under.

what a cracking litter! :wub: look forwards to hearing all about these :thumbsup:

(w00t) Lovely colours there Geoff, :) i like the all red with a dark mask. :thumbsup: Diane.

milly said:
milly said:

pups1-1.jpg

The little tail on the right,with the wee white tip,belong's to the pup im keeping.Well,one of the two im keeping anyway.

billyboy45 said:
milly said:
milly said:

pups1-1.jpg

The little tail on the right,with the wee white tip,belong's to the pup im keeping.Well,one of the two im keeping anyway.
So will that one be the fastest in the litter or the second fastest Billy? :lol:

Jayne

nettle said:
billyboy45 said:
milly said:
milly said:

pups1-1.jpg

So will that one be the fastest in the litter or the second fastest Billy? :lol:

Jayne

Ha.I knew this would get you up n at it Jayne.You had gone quiet,so i just thought id get you up n running again.Quess you'll just have to wait n see if what i keep can do the buisness.As regard's the fastest pup in litter.No,i think the one without the tip on the tail,that's in the same pic will be.Ha Ha.Now go breed you're own,and dont be jealous.Heard a wee rumour that you were to get one of Frankie's pup's,least i think it was you,but i could be wrong,and it might have been a different Jayne,spelt Jane.Can have one of these if you want.Might even let you have the fastest one,seein were such good friend's. :huggles: :huggles: :wub: :wub:

No Billy that was Gabbitas who was meant to get a pup!

:- "

(w00t) Yes it was me who ordered a pup from Nichola and Frankie :) shame about that too, but i will hold out for a good pup nomatter how long it takes. :thumbsup: Diane. (Thanks again Nichola & Frankie).

I think I should have named my topic Hi Jack, and not Jack the Lad x my Greyhound :lol:

:p Sorry as well, Geoff!!!! :- " Diane

milly said:
I think I should have named my topic Hi Jack, and not Jack the Lad x my Greyhound :lol:

[/quote

My appologie's Geoff.My comment about the little tail on the left was only in responce to the pic you used ,but unfortunately led to other;s posting back,and us forgetting where we were.Well me anyway.Now to get back on the proper topic,how are mun n pup's holding up,and would'nt that be a good name for one of the pup's.(Hi Jack)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back