The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X Greyhound

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
n/p u got a prezzie cummin in the post soon ... :- " :- " i fink :- " :teehee: :teehee:

*BECKI* said:
n/p u got a prezzie cummin in the post soon ... :- "  :- "  i fink  :- "  :teehee:   :teehee:
Prezzie :thumbsup: I hope its not another pair of socks Becki :D

c u later

good luck with this mating geoff :luck: :thumbsup:

Look's like were in for some goooood racing over here Geoff.Think the heat is on now mate.Wish i could have had one,but that's life.

milly said:
milly said:
S5000404.jpg
This is Maggie my greyhound bitch (Droopys Kewell x Burnpark Bess)

Pups due on Oct 20th, Droopys Kewell produced this years English Derby winner Westmead Lord. Our Jack (Jack the Lad) is a out and out sprinter gaining 3 straight racing titles, and one racing title on the bends. These pups will be 50/50

G & H

Up to now 9 pups are spoken for (w00t) should know by this time next week if she is in pup :thumbsup: ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:thumbsup: Yes she's definitely in pup

milly said:
milly said:
milly said:
S5000404.jpg
This is Maggie my greyhound bitch (Droopys Kewell x Burnpark Bess)

Pups due on Oct 20th, Droopys Kewell produced this years English Derby winner Westmead Lord. Our Jack (Jack the Lad) is a out and out sprinter gaining 3 straight racing titles, and one racing title on the bends. These pups will be 50/50

G & H

Up to now 9 pups are spoken for (w00t) should know by this time next week if she is in pup :thumbsup: ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:thumbsup: Yes she's definitely in pup

Forgot to add,I will put some photo's on soon :thumbsup:

http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w246/ha...nt=100_0511.flv

Just thought that those of you who are having a pup out of this litter ,might like to see Jack winning at Swallownest :thumbsup:

He was coming up 5years old on this clip :D

He must be the smallest 32lb'er on the circuit,but what he lacks in height he makes up for in guts and determination. :thumbsup:

Here is a picture of Jack winning on the bends at Easington

DSCF0761.jpg

oohhh hes some boy mr fletcher "friend of you know who" ;)

tommy tarragon

Tomorrow could quite possibly be ...

... 5 DAYS TO GO !!!

:luck:

Best of luck Geoff, bet you can't wait :luck: :thumbsup:

Not long now Geoff till you have your hands full busy weekend for you and Hazel :luck: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish you all the best with this mating :luck: No question on the quality of these pups, they will be superb :wub:

Maggie as just gave birth to her first pup :thumbsup: black dog at 4. 45 pm :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back