The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X Nikki Whizz

due today i was sure she wud have had themn by now shes fooled us a few times into thinking she started but nothing. plenty of nesting in the whelping box and thats about it lol

Really excited for you Carol. Maybe tonights the night. xxxx

due today i was sure she wud have had themn by now shes fooled us a few times into thinking she started but nothing. plenty of nesting in the whelping box and thats about it lol
:luck: Carole, hope she doesn't keep you waiting much longer :luck:

after the usual snarling and growling 4 her dinner... she only ate half of it. :blink:

hope so yvonne. im off the rest of the week but cudnt get tonight off as my supervisor is off away 2 blackpool (alright 4 some) i have to leave here no later than 4.15pm peters managing to get away @4pm so hopefully he will get in just as im leaving just incase she starts. :wacko:

Pups must be sceaming 'are we there yet!' Lol

temperature has dropped to 36.5 so hopefully wont be too long now

ohhhh i keep thinking they have started arriving!!! Hope everything goes well. :luck: :luck:

:sweating: PLEASE SAY SOMETHINGS' HAPPENING! THE TENSION IS KILLING ME! :luck:

:sweating: They must be busy with Nikki now or Carole would have been on here :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back