The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X Nikki Whizz

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
none of mitch on his scooter but im sure i can arrange some lol heres a few of nikki took this afternoon 7 weeks today:

IMGP0705.jpg

IMGP0706.jpg

IMGP0707.jpg

She looks massive Carole,think theres quite afew in there :lol:

for some reason i have 5 in my head 3 bitches and 2 dogs of various sizes. im ordering a whelping box and stuff 2day 4 her. will sort the kitchen out 4 her @ the weekend as i want her to have them indoors as i dont want to b standing with a torch in the middle of the night outside if she has them thru the night. lol

Ordered my whelping box yesterday :thumbsup:

have ordered whelping box and loads of other stuff lol kitchen will soon b labour ready sorting that out on sat. ie the table has to go in the garage etc. hopefuly whlping box etc will come by the latest mon and then nikki will b brought inside. bet the bugger wants them in the kennel and il b outside in the middle of the night with a torch ffs lol (w00t)

9 or 10 in there carole, just like her mam did, good luck :luck:

Oh god, Carole wake up and smell the puppy breath lol. There's a belly full there, I'll guess at 8.

9 or 10 in there carole, just like her mam did, good luck :luck:
(w00t) 4 gods sake dont say that debbie im hoping for 5 or 6 @ the most lol :thumbsup:
In Jack and Maggies litter there were 10 :lol: Nikki looks about the same size :thumbsup: so be prepared Carole :sweating:

well as there just over a week 2 go we brought her indoors last night, as shes not been indoors 4 a while i put her in a cage, big mistake never settled all night ive had no sleep. @ one point i thought she was going to have them last night. tonight shes goin in the whelping box i need sleep. geoff everyone keeps saying to me 9 or 10 so im preparing for 12 lol :teehee:

well as there just over a week 2 go we brought her indoors last night, as shes not been indoors 4 a while i put her in a cage, big mistake never settled all night ive had no sleep. @ one point i thought she was going to have them last night. tonight shes goin in the whelping box i need sleep. geoff everyone keeps saying to me 9 or 10 so im preparing for 12 lol :teehee:
Hi this is probably way off the mark but i had a bitch called spook and her mum was Savuka shani and her dad was Jack the lad(Kaymark) this was in 1996 is the same one ....

Hi this is probably way off the mark but i had a bitch called spook and her mum was Savuka shani and her dad was Jack the lad(Kaymark) this was in 1996 is the same one ....
this jack the lad is only years ol so it cant b the same one :thumbsup:

Jack is only 8 years old so it must be another one :lol:

Peter was saying she is massive Carole, so don't be surprised if she has 9 or 10

WOW! that looks like a real belly full! If i were you I'd make the most of the peace while you can lol :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back