The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Join In

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
lurcher-lass said:
trish g said:
sounds like you all had a great evening :)   :p   :p
dont know where you get all your energy from -_-   (w00t)

another lock in to night, you gonna join in the madness tonite trish :wacko:

might take a peek to see what you all get up to (w00t) :p :p with trac ive got a good idea :- " :oops: :p

trish g said:
lurcher-lass said:
trish g said:

might take a peek to see what you all get up to (w00t) :p :p with trac ive got a good idea :- " :oops: :p

:eek: i was lead a stray by them last night ,especially k4tie i kept saying i need to go to bed,but oh no can that girl talk :- " then i fell a sleep well it was 3-30 :b

trac said:
trish g said:
lurcher-lass said:
trish g said:

:eek: i was lead a stray by them last night ,especially k4tie i kept saying i need to go to bed,but oh no can that girl talk :- " then i fell a sleep well it was 3-30 :b

hahaha trac you are just as bad as me, but im going to need to go to bed early for the next few days and have a nap this afternoon to catch up, youll be back on there tonight :- "

:huggles:

:eek:

honestly, you lot really get to get a life.........me and sarah have one :blink:

Bloody hel girls you didnt stay any later after i went did use (w00t)

i thought the batterys went done trac :blink:

lurcher-lass said:
Bloody hel girls you didnt stay any later after i went did use  (w00t) i thought the batterys went done trac :blink:

trac always as a stash of batterys hidden for emergencys (w00t)

hi when is the next party,???

i hope you use duracell (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

ecksey said:
hi when is the next party,???
i hope you use duracell (w00t)   (w00t)   (w00t)

[SIZE=21pt]more than likely tonight,minus the young k4tie who cant hack it[/SIZE] :- "

esk any time you are welcome, tho you have to bring an item of your choice :- " (w00t)

o:)

How did use get on last night hope there wasnt any more trouble :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back