The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Just Friends x Marsh Brook Bear

just a little question Vicky why have you not used your own stud dog on your greyhound bitch,don't get me wrong could not of picked a finer dog than andy's dog but just wondered why not your own ,p.s good luck with the litter hope everything goes well for you x
Seeing as though your asking such a personal question, could you be so kind as to reveal your identity?

Not that it matters one iota but bearing in mind she's only got internet access via her moby (which is a pain in the butt to reply with) and I'll obviously bring this to her attention but obviously it would help if you'd explain who you are seeing as though you know her and her dogs so well. :thumbsup:

just a little question Vicky why have you not used your own stud dog on your greyhound bitch,don't get me wrong could not of picked a finer dog than andy's dog but just wondered why not your own ,p.s good luck with the litter hope everything goes well for you x
Hi gamepie

The reason behind us using Just friends was we want middle weights if possible, as we have 4 scr dogs already one of which is a offspring of jude and we think very highly of her also we are still tinkering with putting jude to cara when she breaks, :thumbsup:

thanks Mark

Thank you for explaining Mark,As for wild whippies question why is it any of your concern who i am i was asking the owner of the bitch.And thank you again for answering Mark :thumbsup:

Thank you for explaining Mark,As for wild whippies question why is it any of your concern who i am i was asking the owner of the bitch.And thank you again for answering Mark :thumbsup:
Because when you ring your mate up to tell her someone's asking a question about her breeding you know full well they're going to want to know who's questioning her breeding programme.

It's was a very honest question and its been answered by the people it was asked to,so miss wild whippies mate or no mate its been answer and i thank you again mark :thumbsup:

Since you felt the need to rejoin under another name to post on this topic you must understand people's suspicions when you ask a question that concerns my stud dog, a dog that Jacqui has spent a lot of time with since birth (i can only presume you mean Maid Your Point, but we've got 3 dogs we think are good enough to line bitches).

Now to come on under another name implies one of a few things; you don't think my dog's worthy of lining a greyhound bitch, we have alterior motives for not using him or you don't think you'd have got a straight answer if you posted under one of your other aliases.

We could have quite easily used our own stud dog (like many other greyhound owners have) saved time & money and potentially racked up a stack of stud dog points if the bitch throws a big litter, but seeing as we're doing this mating for a pup for ourselves we've gone with a dog that will hopefully give us what we want at this time (a dog in the handicap) Jude being a 29lb 1/8th greyhound from a litter of biggish dogs we felt would stack the odds against that and that was the only reason for not using him, as Mark has said we've got a bitch from him that we rate as being one of the best pups we've had. Just Friends was the only dog under 20lb that appealed to us for this bitch and given what we already have out of him it didn't take much considering.

Vicky

Since you felt the need to rejoin under another name to post on this topic you must understand people's suspicions when you ask a question that concerns my stud dog, a dog that Jacqui has spent a lot of time with since birth (i can only presume you mean Maid Your Point, but we've got 3 dogs we think are good enough to line bitches).

Now to come on under another name implies one of a few things; you don't think my dog's worthy of lining a greyhound bitch, we have alterior motives for not using him or you don't think you'd have got a straight answer if you posted under one of your other aliases. Why all that negativity only asked a question and you answered it quiet positive well Mark did.just a little question Vicky why have you not used your own stud dog on your greyhound bitch,don't get me wrong could not of picked a finer dog than andy's dog but just wondered why not your own ,p.s good luck with the litter hope everything goes well for you x What part of that up set you ?

Vicky, put them piks of baby bear on! Too cute not to share!!! :wub:

Will add some of handsome Dad as soon as I've got my albums sorted over the weekend. :thumbsup:

Now to come on under another name implies one of a few things; you don't think my dog's worthy of lining a greyhound bitch, we have alterior motives for not using him or you don't think you'd have got a straight answer if you posted under one of your other aliases. Why all that negativity only asked a question and you answered it quiet positive well Mark did.just a little question Vicky why have you not used your own stud dog on your greyhound bitch,don't get me wrong could not of picked a finer dog than andy's dog but just wondered why not your own ,p.s good luck with the litter hope everything goes well for you x What part of that up set you ?
If i got upset about folk talking about my dogs i'd have packed in a long time ago. So go on, why do you feel you can't post under your own name?

Vicky, put them piks of baby bear on! Too cute not to share!!! :wub: Will add some of handsome Dad as soon as I've got my albums sorted over the weekend. :thumbsup:
Some pic's for gamepie, i know how much you love cute PUPPIES :thumbsup:

230734_10150181583535956_711130955_6707456_918518_n.jpg

228576_10150181583310956_711130955_6707451_2248257_n.jpg

If i got upset about folk talking about my dogs i'd have packed in a long time ago. So go on, why do you feel you can't post under your own name?
lol i wouldnt worry about it vicky / mark its been happening for years lol.

good luck with this litter great breeding on both sides esp the greyhound line love larkhill joe line.

Only 4 1/2 weeks but things are looking very promising (w00t)

Me and Lynn where talking about this mating on the way home yesterday , good to hear things look like they are goog well , GOOD LUCK :thumbsup:

what,s it got to do with anybody else who you put you dog or bitch to that choice is up to you and nobody else people should just keep there nose out

Those who've ordered pups will be pleased to know that Baby Bear is definitely in pup and she's MASSIVE! :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back