The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Just Friends x Marsh Brook Bear

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Good luck Bear and babies, if they are born today its my Bears 6th birthday. Michaels like a kid at christmas big beaming smile on his face, if i wasnt at work tomorrow hed be there. (w00t)

!st one a dog white with black patches on his head feeding already

8.54 white dog with black eye

9.20 black dog with a white stripe on his neck.

bear doing excellent.

pleased all is going well for u and bear. good luck xxx :luck:

atb with this litter :luck: is this the first greyhound the sire as mated :thumbsup:

no this will be his 4th 1st litter was to malcolm clarkes produced(ones summoko, ones sammysaures,red devil,)

2nd bitch had 7 pups bitch lost them at birth

3rd missed martins from sunderland

and this is his 4th these are gunna be world beaters (HOPEFULLY) :thumbsup:

I'm sure they will be Andy :thumbsup: I've seen the pic on facebook of the first 4 they are gorgeous

11.24 white & black bitch

11.28 black bitch

:thumbsup: So pleased for you Vicky! Let's have more Bitches! Well done Bear! (w00t) :wub:

Think we're done at 7 :sweating:

Bear has been a star and the pups are lovely and strong and all got full tummies already. A perfect whelping for once.

Unfortunately only three bitches when we had homes for 7, sorry to those who've missed out.

I'll add some pictures tomorrow x

Well Done Bear . Can't wait to see pictures of all of them.

Well done Bear, congratulations Vicky. :luck: Good luck to all who has one of these puppies. (more black dogs to torment me :D )

Well done. Can't wait to see pictures, bet they are lovely. xxx

Congratulations, wishing you the very best of luck with them :luck:

Well done BEAR, Vicky and Mark, I am sure Bear deserves a good rest, good luck with the litter I hope they bring you as much success as you have already had if not more. You and Mark deserve all the success you get from whippet racing we see all the hard work you put into your dogs. As the great man himself Steve Boyed says you only get out of it what you put into it ( doesnt seem to work for us that one )

ALL THE BEST AND LOADS OF SUCCESS

Mick, Lynn, Ashlely and Chloe

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back