The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Just Friends x Marsh Brook Bear

Congratulations mummy Bear!

I thought she'd have more but that'll be me wishing for 101 black & white puppies!! Guess I'll have to come and take some photos with my rather large camera bag! :shifty:

Hope you've managed some sleep Vicky and Mark, think Bear was quite considerate but knowing you, you probably sat through the night watching them! :wub:

:thumbsup: Only just got back on the 'net, thanks to Geeks at 3, so wasn't sure how things were!So pleased that everything went well for Bear and the both of you! She's done really well and I wish you all the luck in the world with them. :luck: :wub:

Only did their first weigh this morning, in order of birth they are:

1st White Dog with Black Patch - 12oz

2nd Black Dog with White on neck - 1lb (w00t)

3rd Black Dog - 13 1/2oz

4th Pure white dog - 15oz

5th Parti Colour Bitch - 12 1/2oz

6th Black bitch with white on neck - 9 1/2oz

7th Black Bitch - 12 1/2oz

Will add pic's shortly.

CONGRATULATIONS

Glad all went well :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing the photos :thumbsup:

Really pleased everything went well for you :thumbsup: Looking forward to pics.Wishing all the lucky new owners the very best of :luck: for the future

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your litter :thumbsup: look forward to seeing the pictures :D Julie

These should be flying machines :thumbsup: :luck:

12-4.jpg

10-4.jpg

2whiteblackdog.jpg

1whitedog.jpg

13-4.jpg

11-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG they are gorgeous :wub: :wub: lovely pictures ;) good luck with them :D Julie

AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

I wanna white whippie!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

oh they are gorgeous :wub: i love the white dog with the black patch :wub:

they are lovely but really like the black pup with the white bit on neck :thumbsup:

Lush, gorgeous babes :wub: I too love the black with a splodge of white on his neck :thumbsup: :luck:

Stunning pics, STUNNING PUPS , That full white one is just something else AWESOME :-

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back