The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Kiah's Litter

davethehorse

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
They are 5 1/2 weeks old now and becoming right little monkeys!

Here are a few pics taken this evening - Ann's Zana on the right of pics below:

IMG_7200a.jpg

IMG_7201a.jpg

IMG_7203a.jpg

IMG_7207a.jpg

Our littel girl girl below:

IMG_7212a.jpg

IMG_7214a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww they look great Zana has a gorgeous face, I love her markings :wub: :wub:

Has your little girl got a name yet? your son looks well pleased with her :wub: :wub:

Aww just look at all their little faces.. :huggles: :wub: I just love them at this stage... :huggles: A credit to you :thumbsup:

I looked at the pictures and picked out the one I liked best :D

Then I thought I'd post to ask if it was a girl :unsure:

........... but I don't have to because it turns out that she is the one you're keeping (w00t) :thumbsup:

She is gorgeous, love her mask :wub:

Zana has a naughty cute look about her - watch out Ann, Sada and Kaya :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
jinnyfizz said:
I looked at the pictures and picked out the one I liked best :D Then I thought I'd post to ask if it was a girl :unsure:

........... but I don't have to because it turns out that she is the one you're keeping (w00t)   :thumbsup:

You're right about Zana she's trouble that one!!

No name yet for her meddling (w00t)

Thanks to everyone for complimentary comments about our litter, we are very proud of them all.

oh ann think you should change her name to trouble,her face is full of mischief (w00t)

there all looking gorgeous dave, well done to you all and kiah :thumbsup:

Aww they are gorgeous :wub: such cute little faces :huggles:

Its been a very, very hard decision to make which one to keep - we let Zana go to Ann but had to choose between the rest and we I have lost count of the times we have changed our mind - they are all gorgeous pups with slightly differing personalities and markings and it will be difficult seeing them go although after 8 weeks of bedlam it will probably a bit of a relief too as its hard work! :blink:

The one we have chosen was one I liked from day one - we nick named her "baby kiah" as she looked alot like her in her markings but now the little girl with the strip right up her forehead most resembles Kiah - she is very dainty and fine boned just like Kiah.

They are a cracking litter though and thanks for the comments :) :cheers:

smileydancing.gif
smileydancing.gif
smileydancing.gif
Oh I'm so glad Zana is looking to be the naughty one...she will entertain us all, at Ann's expense for years to come
smileydancing.gif
smileydancing.gif
smileydancing.gif

Gorgeous puppies , I think Zana looks the naughtiest too :- "

jinnyfizz said:
I looked at the pictures and picked out the one I liked best :D Then I thought I'd post to ask if it was a girl :unsure:

........... but I don't have to because it turns out that she is the one you're keeping (w00t)   :thumbsup:

Jane are you serious.........you were going to ask

if that was a little girl that caught your eye..........

you must be mad :lol:

I dont know why your all picking on my little Zana,

she dosen't look naughty at all. She's way to cute

to be bad.................but look at my girls, it's their

spirit that makes me love them, is another one

going to make much difference :huggles:

I think the naughtiest ones are always the best . Given a choice I would always pick the naughtiest one as they always have the best personality .

No dog in the world was more naughty than my Hula and that's why I love her to bits .

If Zana is the naughtiest one then you are very lucky :huggles:

(w00t) they are all so alike, i bet they keep you guessing when they a being naughty :- "

they all look lovely :wub: , lots of very lucky owners with only just over a week to wait now (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back