The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Kieren's New Pup

Mark Roberts

The Ringmaster
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well Kierens constant pestering along with his mums support has resulted in a new pup joining us.

Kieren wanted a pup just for working (not to be taken racing) so the other day "Ruby" joined our household.

she'll be joining us out with the ferrets and he's going to be getting her out lamping when old enough.

Ruby's breeding is ~ 3/8 Greyhound, 2/8 Saluki, 2/8 Whippet & 1/8 Collie

at the moment she's like the wall of death around the living room, some of the whippets have taken to her but a couple cant understand why weve allowed a furry thing into the house?.

Sounds a nice mix mate lets see a pic of her.. If you need any tips just let me know.. :p

Ruby sounds great!!

Let's see some pics of her, please Mark :) :thumbsup:

Sorry for the delay.

Heres a couple of pix of Ruby.

karate_0041.jpg

karate_002.jpg

Oooh, she's lovely. Best of luck with her!

TCx

Nice looking pup ;)

Your gonna see her work next year mate :thumbsup: better get them Cornish rabbits fit for when we get down with her.

She's a very clever pup already sitting/lying down on command, 99% house trained in 5 days from coming from a kennel, knows where the biscuits are kept.

Kierens looking forward to getting her out ferreting/lamping when she's a bit older.

A big thank you to MALLY for kindley giving Kieren a brand new slip lead for her and a brand new gate net to get him started. :thumbsup:

Ruby is an absolute delight to have round the house she picks things up so easily, and is very eager to learn new things, :) Kierens loves her to bits and cant wait to start training her for the rabbits when shes a bit older. ;) We only had to wait 20 years to have a lurcher but maybe we should get more if there as easy going as Ruby. :b :lol:

Hiya, Ruby looks fantastic :wub: the rabbits will have no chance (w00t) :luck:

Nice looking pup ;)

Your gonna see her work next year mate :thumbsup: better get them Cornish rabbits fit for when we get down with her.

She's a very clever pup already sitting/lying down on command, 99% house trained in 5 days from coming from a kennel, knows where the biscuits are kept.

Kierens looking forward to getting her out ferreting/lamping when she's a bit older.

A big thank you to MALLY for kindley giving Kieren a brand new slip lead for her and a brand new gate net to get him started. :thumbsup:
She looks a real stunner mate. You and kieren are more than welcome to come over here this time next year and give her a few runs ;)

What a lovely looking dog...Kieran's one lucky boy to have a such beautiful dog...

good luck with her

Nice looking pup ;)

She looks a real stunner mate. You and kieren are more than welcome to come over here this time next year and give her a few runs ;)
cheers Mally, Kierens looking forward to it hopfully she will be up to taking a few big rabbits when older.

Nice looking pup ;)

cheers Mally, Kierens looking forward to it hopfully she will be up to taking a few big rabbits when older.
Kieron can have that ferret carrying box he liked mate, i'll get on with the purse nets i promised him,you can pick them up when you passing or i'll send them with Paul next time i see him ;)

Thanks for sending me those badges, they were a pleasent surprise as just lately all i've had in the post are bloody bills!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sending me those badges, they were a pleasent surprise as just lately all i've had in the post are bloody bills!!!!

no problem mate,

my postman comes round with a bullet proof vest this week as hes delivering the gas/electrick bills? I bet Scottish power wear Bah humbug hats.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back