The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Little Fern Is Coming Home Today.

Went out for a wee walk with little Fern this morning,the first walk since the attack on 18th October.

She loved it,we did the small block and home again. (on lead only ) :thumbsup:

Fern has to go to the vet's again on Monday night and i'm hoping this will be the last time.

My little darling is nearly back to herself again,bless her. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Everyone keep their fingers crossed for Monday at the vet's.

Pat,Fern and Homer xxx

ladyp said:
Went out for a wee walk with little Fern this morning,the first walk since the attack on 18th October.She loved it,we did the small block and home again. (on lead only ) :thumbsup:

Fern has to go to the vet's  again on Monday night and i'm hoping this will be the last time.

My little darling is nearly back to herself again,bless her. :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

Pat,Fern and Homer xxx

That must have done you both so much good :huggles: thinking about you on Monday :thumbsup:

ladyp said:
Went out for a wee walk with little Fern this morning,the first walk since the attack on 18th October.She loved it,we did the small block and home again. (on lead only ) :thumbsup:

Fern has to go to the vet's  again on Monday night and i'm hoping this will be the last time.

My little darling is nearly back to herself again,bless her. :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

Pat,Fern and Homer xxx

we will pat :thumbsup: bless her...sooo please Fern is getting back to her herself Pat....how are you doing????? :huggles:

Painted Lady said:
ladyp said:

Pat,Fern and Homer xxx

we will pat :thumbsup: bless her...sooo please Fern is getting back to her herself Pat....how are you doing????? :huggles:

[/quo

my hand today is a little sore,i banged it twice yesterday trying to get my house~work done,not done any since the attack,so i got most of it done before i go back to work tomorrow love, Patxx

We are all very pleased and happy to hear that both Fern and Homer are on the way back to being themselves again :huggles: Thinking of you for Monday :luck:

Look after yourself as well :thumbsup:

Hi everyone,

Great news,Fern has had the all clear from the vet's tonight. :thumbsup:

The wound is healing very fast and no need to have it flushed ~out anymore.

This is the best news i've had and i really could shout it from the roof tops. :D

Many thanks evryone for your kind words,phone calls,pm's and praying for my little girl,it means so much to me.

Thank~you,Pat,Fern and Homer xxx :wub:

Great news about Fern :thumbsup:

Hope your feeling better also :D

Thats excellent News Pat...thanks so much for keeping us so well updated...I hope the mental scars for all three of you heal so well too...and your hand :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Hi Everyone,

Fern 's scars are healing so well and she has done the large block(walk) today.

I can't believe she is looking so well after only 3 weeks. :wub:

Homer,bless him has being on a long lunging rein today and i was so pleased with him,he was so full of bounce,but still a little scared ,recalling him with lots of praise

when he try's to head for home.

He was so much at ease when he got home :huggles:

Love Pat ,Fern and the not so scared Homer. xx

ladyp said:
Hi Everyone,                   Fern 's scars are healing so well and she has done the large block(walk) today.

I can't believe she is looking so well after only 3 weeks. :wub:

Homer,bless him has being on a long lunging rein today and i was so pleased with him,he was so full of bounce,but still a little scared ,recalling him with lots of praise

when he try's to head for home.

He was so much at ease when he got home :huggles:

Love Pat ,Fern and the not so scared Homer. xx

That's such good news. :D I'm really pleased that Fern and Homer are gradually getting back to their old selves. :wub: Hope your hand is healing nicely too. :huggles:

That is just the best news, Pat :D

Well done Homer :huggles: and how wonderful that Fern is healing so quickly :thumbsup:

I feel very, very happy for you all :cheers: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back