The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Little Fern Is Coming Home Today.

ladyp

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: Hi everyone,

Great news my little baby girl is coming home today.

Had the phone call about 1/2 an hour ago.

My heart is pounding and i could shout it from the roof tops,i'm so happy i'm crying with joy.

Thanks everyone for praying for my little girl and all the kind words you have all given me.

It's going to be a slow process to get Fern back to her normal self,but i know she is a tough cookie and she will make it with alot of TLC.

Love Pat xxx :thumbsup:

I will keep you all posted with photo's of Fern and updates of her process. :thumbsup:

Roll~on 4.30 when i can go and pick her up.

Fantastic! [SIZE=14pt]Fantastic! [/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]Fantastic![/SIZE]

Be thinking of you all snuggled up with her, Homers going to be so pleased to see her :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Bloomin' WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

So happy for you Pat :D

I'm doing a little dance here with a great big silly grin on my face :lol: :thumbsup:

What great news, lots of soft gentle hugs for Fern from Dylan and a paw round the shoulder of encouragement for Homer from Sparky.

Jenny

Brilliant news :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

What wonderful news, being back at home will be exactly what she needs to make a full recovery, and Homer will be so pleased to see her. Gentle hugs to you all. :huggles:

ladyp said:
:wub: Hi everyone,                   Great news my little baby girl is coming home today.

Had the phone call about 1/2 an hour ago.

My heart is pounding and i could shout it from the roof tops,i'm so happy i'm crying with joy.

Thanks everyone for praying for my little girl and all the kind words you have all given me.

It's going to be a slow process to get Fern back to her normal self,but i know she is a tough cookie and she will make it with alot of TLC.

Love Pat xxx :thumbsup:

I will keep you all posted with photo's of Fern and updates of her process. :thumbsup:

Roll~on 4.30 when i can go and pick her up.

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) GREAT NEWS.... ALL MY FAMILY WILL BE PLEASED THEY HAVE ALL BEEN PRAYING FOR LITTLE FERN :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thats ace news!! :cheers: :cheers: i bet homer will pleased to see her :huggles:

thats fab news love, im so happy for you :huggles:

OMG!!!! THE BEST NEWS

EVER!!!! :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

:huggles: FOR FERN , HOMER AND YOU PAT XXXXXXX

Ah that's wonderful news :D :D What a relief for you :D :cheers:

brilliant news pat

lots of gentle :huggles: to fern

and a big :huggles: to you

thats fantastic news the best ive had today good luck for a speedy recovery now she is coming home im sure homer will be so pleased to see her i bet he thinks she isnt coming back bless him xxxxx :huggles: :huggles:

Aww Im so very pleased for you... :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :cheers:

thats just the best news today... :thumbsup:

That's wonderful news, thank you for letting us know. Welcome home, little Fern.

xx

:huggles: ah thats great news, i'm sure TLC and time and she'll be just grand :huggles:

Great news, wishing her a speedy recovery :luck:

So pleased to r ead your new's.

Well done little Fern :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back