The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Little Jack Russel Female

saraquele

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just to let you know that MO the little jack russel female i was fostering has a lovely new k9 home :D

they have just set off with her now and im really happy for the little girl , the people are really lovely and mo is going to have a great life :huggles:

how wonderful is that! what great news! cant wait to see pics of them all together! :wub:

great news,well done you :thumbsup:

That's lovely hope they will all be very happy :huggles:

hopefully we will get a progress report later :huggles:

Excellent news! I'm delighted. :D

She's far too busy playing with her puppy to reply!! :- "

Thanks Sharon, she's a lovely little girl, Mum's totally over the moon with her. :wub:

lol!ive been introducing her to everyone.ill as poor hubby is at the moment he got some licks and kisses and gave her some hugs and cuddles in return.it was love at first sight same as when i saw her on here yesterday! :wub: :wub: :wub: buffy loves her to bits after she showered her with wet sloppy puppy kisses and robin is in luuuurve! :wub: nelly says shes reserving judgement till later but she has let her share the couch with her! :D all in all shes a little angel and i cant thank you enough for letting us have her :huggles: .im not going to work tomorrow hubs is poorly and puppy needs to settle and be looked after so im staying home. :thumbsup: now all we need is a name for her.none of us like mojo so any help will be gratefully received. ;) once again sharon thankyou so much for letting us have this little bundle of energy! :cheers:

thank you for offering her a fantastic home :thumbsup:

at least now she can have all the love and attention she desrves :)

im not keen on the name either :(

so its the name game now :thumbsup:

was really lovely to meet you all today , 3 more names to faces now , glad she is settling in and robin has a girlfriend :wub:

kris said:
lol!ive been introducing her to everyone.ill as poor hubby is at the moment he got some licks and kisses and gave her some hugs and cuddles in return.it was love at first sight same as when i saw her on here yesterday! :wub: :wub: :wub: buffy loves her to bits after she showered her with wet sloppy puppy kisses and robin is in luuuurve! :wub: nelly says shes reserving judgement till later but she has let her share the couch with her! :D all in all shes a little angel and i cant thank you enough for letting us have her :huggles: .im not going to work tomorrow hubs is poorly and puppy needs to settle and be looked after so im staying home. :thumbsup: now all we need is a name for her.none of us like mojo so any help will be gratefully received. ;) once again sharon thankyou so much for letting us have this little bundle of energy! :cheers:

So happy for you & the little one, sounds like a match made in heaven :luck: :luck:

All the best to poor unwell hubby :huggles:

Keep us informed :thumbsup:

it was lovely to meet you and your beautiful girls too. :huggles: and your lovely whippy mum and puppies,theyre gorgeous! :wub: thanks for your welcoming hospitality and thanks for giving me a new lease of life with a new baby!(cant wait to go shopping for new jumpers and coats and of course shell have to have some nice posh new collars and a few nice harnesses) :- "

quote=kris,Jan 7 2007, 08:49 PM]it was lovely to meet you and your beautiful girls too. :huggles: and your lovely whippy mum and puppies,theyre gorgeous! :wub: thanks for your welcoming hospitality and thanks for giving me a new lease of life with a new baby!(cant wait to go shopping for new jumpers and coats and of course shell have to have some nice posh new collars and a few nice harnesses) :- "

You old softie :D :- " :lol:

C'mon we wants lots of piccys :p

kris said:
it was lovely to meet you and your beautiful girls too. :huggles: and your lovely whippy mum and puppies,theyre gorgeous! :wub: thanks for your welcoming hospitality and thanks for giving me a new lease of life with a new baby!(cant wait to go shopping for new jumpers and coats and of course shell have to have some nice posh new collars and a few nice harnesses) :- "

was there a topic on here recently about spoilt dogs :- " :- "

:lol: you enjoy her , you desrve it , i hope your hubby is feeling better soon :luck:

its nice to be able to keep in touch :thumbsup:

I havent seen the other thread so cant suggest a name - we need to see her in her new home and setting to think about it properly - c'mon Kris where are the photos?

Congrats on your new baby.

youll have to wait for jacks to come back home cos i havent a cue how to operate the camera! :unsure: ive never used it,one photographer in the family is enough!im sure jac will take lots of pics of her tomorrow,for now little one is settling in and getting used to living with 6 dogs and 4 cats! :lol:

Rae said:
I havent seen the other thread so cant suggest a name - we need to see her in her new home and setting to think about it properly - c'mon Kris where are the photos?
Congrats on your new baby.

a pik taken at mine last night :thumbsup:

what about Molly ? you mentioned that earlier ?

or Milly cos she has come from here ???

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back