The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Little Jack Russel Female

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
kris said:
:lol: theres just one small problem ...................she loves water! (w00t) seriously jac was in the bath tonight and razzle just jumped straight in and was happily splashing the water with her paws.i didnt believe her i said she must have been trying to drown her! :lol: anyway later on i went to have a bath and left the bathroom door ajar.she just launched herself into the water jumped straight over the side of the bath and dived in.i couldnt believe it.well have to make sure the bathroom door is shut tight in future.i bet shell love walking on our favourite walks in sankey valley park as theres little streams and then a big lake where they go water skiing so shell like that in the hot summer months.might even be able to persuade her whippy mates to join her! :- "

but youre right nina,shes got us all twisted round her cute tiny little paws. :wub: and i wouldnt have it any other way! :D

Bless, when you take her out to sankey valley park dont forget to pack her little inflatable arm bands :p :teehee:

LOL! I knew she'd accuse me of trying to drown her dog!! :- " Razzle is mental, I have scratches on my feet from her attacking me in the bath and I couldn't finish my defuzzing off either cos the little yob kept diving back in!! She actually attacks the water stamping her feet about and growling at it! :blink:

I frogmarched her downstairs (me dripping wet) and told Mum to come up and watch. Razzle being a typical dog makes me out to be a liar by scrabbling out the bathwater and looking at Mum puzzled.

Guess when you had a bath later on the temptation to attack the evil bathwater was overwhelming!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: hey you never know she may be a newfoundland in disguise 8) (w00t)

nina said:
kris said:
:lol: theres just one small problem ...................she loves water! (w00t) seriously jac was in the bath tonight and razzle just jumped straight in and was happily splashing the water with her paws.i didnt believe her i said she must have been trying to drown her! :lol: anyway later on i went to have a bath and left the bathroom door ajar.she just launched herself into the water jumped straight over the side of the bath and dived in.i couldnt believe it.well have to make sure the bathroom door is shut tight in future.i bet shell love walking on our favourite walks in sankey valley park as theres little streams and then a big lake where they go water skiing so shell like that in the hot summer months.might even be able to persuade her whippy mates to join her! :- "

but youre right nina,shes got us all twisted round her cute tiny little paws. :wub: and i wouldnt have it any other way! :D

Bless, when you take her out to sankey valley park dont forget to pack her little inflatable arm bands :p :teehee:

i guess she will be having 3 baths a day then if she gets in with all of you ;)

The picture of a Jack Russel launching herself into the bath is priceless :lol: :lol: She sounds like a real character.

lol shes been at it again tonight.i cant win.if i shut the bathroom door she cries piteously and if i relent and let her in she takes a running jump into the water. she then proceeds to use the whippys as towels and rubs herself dry on them after running round the house at 100 mph to spin dry! (w00t) i think shes been a mermaid in a past life! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, Hilarious. :lol:

My JRT runs the opposite way when he hears the bathe running. (w00t)

I'll work on getting some action shots of bath time meanwhile here's some new piks of Razzle with her new coat. We should of opted for Burberry check though as she kept eyeballing from under the hood like a right chav!! :lol:

Picture328.jpg

Picture337.jpg

what a little cuitie :wub:

she certainly seems to be keeping you on your toes (w00t)

dont let that innocent expression fool you! o:) shes a little bugger! :oops: :lol:

Razzle is the sweetest little thing :wub: :huggles: :wub: - more pics soon please! :thumbsup:

aww gods im in love :wub: :wub: i never thought i would find a JRT that was even more cute than my little D!! I WANNA PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!

Well at least she is too small to know how to use door handles. Al can let himself into the bathroom if he so wishes. Granted he hasn't launched himself in the bath yet. I've forgotten what it is like to have privacy! :lol:

Gosh what a posh coat - Razzle looks the bees knees in that. :thumbsup: :wub: :lol:

kris said:
dobs is sharing the talking parrot!!!!!!hes teaching my baby to swear! (w00t) (i ought to tell you this is a swearing parrot that says polly wants a fe**ing cracker give polly a ******** cracker! show us your t**s! (w00t) and other naughty sayings!) :- "

please, you must tell me where you got it from, it would go down a storm at family BBQ's in the summer (w00t)

little Razzy looks so snazzy in her new gear :wub:

Oh this is great!!! Have heard you ,Kris, talk in past about your love for JRTs and so happy you got your girl! Fab! Razzle looks a beauty,she couldnt have found a better home! Congrats! Wish you many many happy years together :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back