The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Little Jack Russel Female

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mum seems to like it (there was a JRT called razzle in a kids programme years back)

She's got 2 new coats, a harness and lots of chews as she's teething.

yes razzle it is! :D it just suits her so well.razzle was johnny briggs dog in the kids tv series,jac came up with the name and after having her for a day i think it suits her perfectly :thumbsup: shes charmed everyone shes met today,including a passing lorry driver who couldnt help but smile at her with her paws and nose pressed up to the window in the car watching everything going past! :wub:

What a little cutie. :wub: :wub: :wub: Love the new coat. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Oooh...how cute is she. I love little JR terriers...suck sparky, intelligent little dogs.

Good luck with her...she sounds a real character :thumbsup:

Few more piks of Razzle having a mad half hour on the beanbags.

:teehee:

Picture241.jpg

(w00t)

Picture247.jpg

Dobs shares his talking parrot :wub:

Picture251.jpg

Dobs well and truly knackered! :lol:

Picture252.jpg

well i never thought i would say this but razzle is even cuter than little D! im in lurvvvve, starting to twitch for a puppy now kris DAMN YOU WOMAN!!!!

how sweet is dobby! what a cute boy u have jac :wub:

well she certainly looks like she is having a real good time , i think its a match made in heaven :wub:

and dobs is sooooo handsom :wub:

dobs is sharing the talking parrot!!!!!!hes teaching my baby to swear! (w00t)

(i ought to tell you this is a swearing parrot that says polly wants a fe**ing cracker give polly a ******** cracker! show us your t**s! (w00t) and other naughty sayings!) :- "

She's getting on great with everyone but definately think Dobbers her bessy mate :wub: She bounces at him with her front paws to get him to play with her, she's such a comical little character!

Razzle is a great name - it certainly seems fitting :D

She looks like she has lived there all of her life - aren't puppies amazing how well they settle into new homes - especially ones where they are throughly spoiled and adored.

Hope you & Razzle have many happy years together Kris.

Awww, I just love happy endings :huggles: :huggles:

Razzle is gorgeous, never a dull moment with a JRT around :p

Aww lovely pictures - and she def suits the new Razzle name :lol: Very good luck with her - :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
wild whippies said:
She bounces at him with her front paws to get him to play with her, she's such a comical little character!
That's what Stan does with Fred, but Fred can't be bothered to play as he far too mature to bother. Stan gets frustrated and gently paws him, or if he's feeling a bit braver, pulls Fred's tail.

yup kris thats my fav style of jack !! shes marked the way id paint a lil blank one!

hope to see more of her soon :thumbsup:

j :) hn

kris said:
dobs is sharing the talking parrot!!!!!!hes teaching my baby to swear! (w00t) (i ought to tell you this is a swearing parrot that says polly wants a fe**ing cracker give polly a ******** cracker! show us your t**s! (w00t) and other naughty sayings!) :- "

found your pics kris and you say my dogs are spoilt looks like your the same xxx from jackie :thumbsup: :clown:

Looks like she has found her feet for sure & is twisting you lot, including the very handsome black & white chappie :wub: round her little paw. (w00t)

Seriously, best of luck, all looks to be just grand :thumbsup:

:lol: theres just one small problem ...................she loves water! (w00t) seriously jac was in the bath tonight and razzle just jumped straight in and was happily splashing the water with her paws.i didnt believe her i said she must have been trying to drown her! :lol: anyway later on i went to have a bath and left the bathroom door ajar.she just launched herself into the water jumped straight over the side of the bath and dived in.i couldnt believe it.well have to make sure the bathroom door is shut tight in future.i bet shell love walking on our favourite walks in sankey valley park as theres little streams and then a big lake where they go water skiing so shell like that in the hot summer months.might even be able to persuade her whippy mates to join her! :- "

but youre right nina,shes got us all twisted round her cute tiny little paws. :wub: and i wouldnt have it any other way! :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back