The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Look At Them Now

whippetwise

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
They grow so fast (w00t) :wub:

dillups.jpg

Daisy :wub:

aisypup.jpg

daisy.jpg

Harley :wub:

harley.jpg

Posey :wub:

posey.jpg

http://www.k9community.co.uk/forums/index....showtopic=67598

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

they are growing so fast.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

How beautiful they all are and mam too of course,,.... :wub: :wub:

what an improvement too, youve done a fantastic job.... :thumbsup:

Oh, Puppies :wub:

What more can I say :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh my word, they are looking fab, Dilly has done such of a good job, Daisy is divine!!!

Aren't they just beautiful - what a clever mum to have survived her ordeal and given birth to three healthy pups :wub: . I hope lovely forever homes are just around the corner for all of them. I think Dilly is just so nice and looking so good, what a difference. Well done all.

Last edited by a moderator:
mum looks fab :thumbsup:

pups are :wub: :wub: :wub:

do like the lil fawn party girl :wub:

wow. wouldnt recognise mum fantastic weel done to you all. think my fav is posey

They are all looking wonderful :wub: :wub: :wub: and their mum looks a different dog, bless her.

they're looking quite whippety in the pics, what do you think?

Definitely sighthounds puppies - and very whippety :wub:

They are looking wonderful, Sarah :thumbsup: Well done!!!!

:wub: How lovely they look, and what a difference in Dilly! Well done to all.

Aww how lovely to see all are doing so well now, well done to all involved :thumbsup:

Aww they are beautiful and mum too of course :wub: They are all looking well and have grown so much since we first seen them :huggles:

what a fantastic outcome - Dilly looks like a different dog and those pups are gorgeous, well done to you!

Got a few more pics of Dilly and pups enjoying the sunshine today and thought you might like to see them. Sorry the quality is not great. Any guesses as to what breed daddy was? :)

9.jpg

10.jpg

1-2.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

And a reminder of how dilly looked when we found her 4 weeks ago

IMG_4971.jpg

Wow - what an incredible difference! Dilly looks fantastic and the puppies are adorable. I hope you manage to find loving homes for all of them.

And as to daddy, I'm just not sure......

Dilly has come on so much you just wouldn't recognise her!!

What a wonderful change you have brought about for this dear little girl and her babies :thumbsup:

The pups look quite chunky and fairly big so I wonder if they are border collie X :unsure:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back