The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Look What I Got...

~elizabeth~

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:)) gutowin.jpg

Fantastic (w00t)

Well Done that lad, how good does he look :wub:

oooooooooo look at him all grown up and ready!!! :wub: :wub:

Thats a gorgeous picture :wub: and look at his trophy

:wub: [SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE GUTO[/SIZE] :wub:

lovely photo elizabeth :thumbsup:

Aww 'well done Guto :cheers: what a handsome lad he is :huggles: :wub:

he looks so noble sitting there :wub: a born winner, WELL DONE :cheers:

by the way is that huge leaved plant in your garden a maclea, and does it spread like mad?

What a clever fast whippet you are Gutto :thumbsup:

jostler said:
is that huge leaved plant in your garden a maclea, and does it spread like mad?
Yes, and it does (w00t) It hides the mare's tail invasion very nicely though :b Not as bad as the supposedly-non-invasive petasites I planted either :nuke: If you're planning to get some, Spetchley Ruby's the best cultivar :thumbsup: (and if you're into herbaceous triffids I can recommend a great nursery nr Evesham).

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks the part...such a lovely boy. Well done Guto!

moriarte said:
jostler said:
is that huge leaved plant in your garden a maclea, and does it spread like mad?
Yes, and it does (w00t) It hides the mare's tail invasion very nicely though :b Not as bad as the supposedly-non-invasive petasites I planted either :nuke: If you're planning to get some, Spetchley Ruby's the best cultivar :thumbsup: (and if you're into herbaceous triffids I can recommend a great nursery nr Evesham).

I had to google petasites as I've never heard of it before - found it's a great cure for migraines! but no piccies. I have the maclea thug in my garden (w00t) and am always having to hack it back or yank it out (what huge hollow stems it has) but the leaves are very handsome and the height is majestic. I wish I was closer to Evesham for more triffids :D

jostler said:
I had to google petasites as I've never heard of it before
Petasites%20japonicus%20bladverk%203.jpg

Petasites japonicus - lovely foliage plant, but if you only want one thing in your garden :nuke: P. paradoxus is no better ;) :lol:

moriarte said:
jostler said:
I had to google petasites as I've never heard of it before
Petasites%20japonicus%20bladverk%203.jpg

Petasites japonicus - lovely foliage plant, but if you only want one thing in your garden :nuke: P. paradoxus is no better ;) :lol:

BLIMEY! That is enormous, even TRIFFIDS would be frightened (w00t) Do you really have such a giant in your garden?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back