The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Look Who I Met Today

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi he is a cracker. I am in buckinghamshire where are you in the south west ,

I have a neutered 5 yr old male whippy and a female neutered 12mth female whippy. V Interested but might have to convince OH, or sneak him in at night!

under my jacket. :- "

martin

Have they not been in touch with the breeder ? Surely they can help . one way or another ,.or they shouldnt be breeding :eek:

JAX said:
Have they not been in touch with the breeder ? Surely they can help . one way or another ,.or they shouldnt be breeding  :eek:
Mmmmmmmmmmm my thoughts EXACTLY Jax. Breeders had him until he was 5 months, now only 6 months AND neutered and now can't be kept??? Not good. Should be going straight back to the breeder. Sorry no disrespect Helen, but it should NOT be down to a 3rd party to be trying to get this poor boy a new home. This sort of story makes my blood boil.

If you bring puppies into the world you should be prepared to take responsibility for them, whatever their circumstances for the rest of their lives. If you are not in a position to take dogs back that you bred, YOU SHOULD NOT BE BREEDING IN THE FIRST PLACE.

ok :thumbsup: I'll ask that question when I next speak to the foster-family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, there's no harm done, as K9 is such a good source for potential rehomings.

I'd like to get another dog in the next year or so, now Fred is slowing down a lot. Poor Stan doesn't get much play fun out of Fred these days. Just can't decide whether to go for another whippet, or would it be a racing one....??

This particular boy nearly made up my mind for me as he sounds such a nice calm chap, just like my Fred. Perhaps if I show the photo to my OH..... :- "

Nicola said:
Well, there's no harm done, as K9 is such a good source for potential rehomings.
I'd like to get another dog in the next year or so, now Fred is slowing down a lot.  Poor Stan doesn't get much play fun out of Fred these days. Just can't decide whether to go for another whippet, or would it be a racing one....??

This particular boy nearly made up my mind for me as he sounds such a nice calm chap, just like my Fred. Perhaps if I show the photo to my OH..... :- "

Oh go on Nicola, get in touch with Helen, he is gorgeous! I would have been seriously interested if I didn't have little Fynn. Archie would just pack his bag and leave with another whip.......and Lizzie probably :teehee:

Bumping this up - Please fess up - [SIZE=14pt]WHO HAS GOT BLUE ???????[/SIZE] :teehee: :teehee: :unsure: :unsure:

Yes, I have been dying to know - Blue looks delightful! :huggles: :wub: :thumbsup:

OOOoo Exciting News to come eh?? :thumbsup: Well its not me unfortunately. :(

Janimal said:
OOOoo Exciting News to come eh??  :thumbsup:       Well its not me unfortunately. :(
Awwwwww I thought maybe he was another birthday present :p :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]WHO[/SIZE]is it then

Well....I have to confess.............

...........it's not me either :oops: Wish it was. Can't wait to find out.

Well , Who has got Blue !!!!! What a pretty dog with those stunning eyes

who is it?please,please make yourself know :sweating: :sweating:

[SIZE=14pt]Here he is...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]n't :D [/SIZE]

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back