The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lovely Evening Walk

meddling

'Dibs'
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Had a shortish evening walk tonight followed by a relaxing sit on the recreation ground as I can't go too far with Alfie at the moment we just enjoyed being outside watching the world go by :D

com_10.05.08_078.jpg

cropped_com_10.05.08_081.jpg

We're so lucky to live in such of a beautiful area - there are so many different shades of green at this time of year.

com_10.05.08_050.jpg

aww fab pics of gorguse dogs :wub: :wub: clair ,i know what ya mean i love to go up the mountains and just lie on the grass while the dogs go nuts its fab nice and peacefull :cheers:

Gorgeous pics :thumbsup:

It IS absolutely lovely getting out walking at this time of year - who needs valium...just walk a whippet! :wub:

Lovely pictures, I really enjoy being out on nice summer nights and its nice just to stop and sit for a bit and take it all in. Bluebell is just :wub: that is a really nice headshot of her.

I love the first Picture.........eyes left :wub:

it is lovely to get out this time of year,all the birds singing too :thumbsup:

love the head shot :wub: :huggles:

gorgeous pics clair...thats a beautiful shot of bluebell....stunning :huggles:

Beautiful shots and the 'golden' light makes everything glow :thumbsup:

lovely pics,its great to go out in the late evening when its cooler

That headshot of Blue is very nice.. :wub: they are all lovely photos... :thumbsup:

and boy dosnt she just suit RED... :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely photos, Clair. :thumbsup: I like the one of all three and the ones of Bluebell are beautiful. :wub: May is my favourite month - I agree, there are so many different greens about at this time of year and everything is fresh and new.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back