The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lure Coursing Extravaganza!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
watched the cd last night of holbeach my backside killed me after all those photos welldone lampy looking forward to the next meet trish will have her new 40d with her

Last edited by a moderator:
controversial said:
watched  the cd last night of holbeach my backside killed me after all those photos welldone lampy looking forward to the next meet trish will have her new 40d with her
Oh heck. Not another 40D on the running ground. Its only big enough for one of us :D

lamping man said:
controversial said:
watched  the cd last night of holbeach my backside killed me after all those photos welldone lampy looking forward to the next meet trish will have her new 40d with her
Oh heck. Not another 40D on the running ground. Its only big enough for one of us :D

they still might be just one ,as mine stuck in the post :( paid next day delivery aswell :rant:

hope to see it thursday or friday next week :wacko:

and grahams backside hurt because the dogs where on the sofa and he was sat on the floor :lol: :p

trish g said:
lamping man said:
controversial said:

they still might be just one ,as mine stuck in the post :( paid next day delivery aswell :rant:

and grahams backside hurt because the dogs where on the sofa and he was sat on the floor :lol: :p

Quite right (w00t) Dogs belong on the furniture. My lot demand it. Don't forget your£50 cash back on your Canon. I missed out by 4 days :(

lamping man said:
trish g said:
lamping man said:
controversial said:

Quite right (w00t) Dogs belong on the furniture. My lot demand it. Don't forget your£50 cash back on your Canon. I missed out by 4 days :(

oh yes i was reading about the cash back the other day :thumbsup:

mine are always on the sofas unless we put the fire on then they all move onto the floor at once for the best spot (w00t) :lol:

Good evening lure coursers. :thumbsup: I have been speaking to Bob Blatch this evening .I sent him a large number of cheques and entry bookings for the Dent Masters Trophy . They were sent recorded delivery. He was not able to take delivery of them before this strike but he has a post office card to say that a recorded delivery letter is awaiting collection. They should be with him tomorrow, assuming that

the card refers to the letter in question. Several confirmation booking forms have reached him already so he tells me.(These to tie up with cheques already received by me and sent on.)

Take up for this event is even brisker than the last one. Keep the entries coming for another great day in prospect. :thumbsup:

Just found this one.Taken a last year's Bob Blatch Trophy meeting.

thats a brilliant pic (w00t) the dog looks shocked :lol:

To all lure coursers. Greetings :thumbsup:

Following on from the phenomenally successful meeting last Saturday, I have been asked to confirm that there is another meeting scheduled for 20 October ( that is prior to the Dent Masters of course)

That is in fact correct but it is for members only on this occasion.

We will be running at Hillington in Norfolk where we will contest three trophy events.

Should any non members wish to attend as spectators, please contact Andrea for details. :thumbsup:

It's a bit far for spectators (w00t) we can't come to that one anyway we'll be on our way to Somerset,so have a good time :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
To all lure coursers. Greetings :thumbsup: Following on from the phenomenally successful meeting last Saturday, I have been asked to confirm that there is another meeting scheduled for 20 October ( that is prior to the Dent Masters of course)

That is in fact correct but it is for members only on this occasion.

We will be running at Hillington in Norfolk where we will contest three trophy events.

Should any non members wish to attend as spectators, please contact Andrea for details. :thumbsup:

hi lampy graham would like to know how many dog stake is it?.

You'll really like this venue. It'll be yet another good turn out . Still plenty of daylight left :thumbsup:

Lakey said:
trish g said:
lamping man said:
You'll really like this venue. It'll be yet another good turn out . Still plenty of daylight left :thumbsup:

looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Hope you have a good day :thumbsup:

We can't make it as I'm on call :(

Hiya Paul Thats a pity mate. Hope to see you at Holbeach :thumbsup: I'm told the stake's full or thereabouts. Enjoy you're duty on Saturday :D

nothing worse when work gets in the way of a great days coursing especially when you dont get called in

guess I'll be seeing you there too Chris and Trish! :thumbsup:

maggiemay2 said:
guess I'll be seeing you there too Chris and Trish!  :thumbsup:

Hi Sarah. Are you coming this Saturday as well as to the DENT MASTERS if so, I will give you some directions if you need them :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back