The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lure Coursing Extravaganza!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Greetings, all lure coursers :lol:

The draw for THE DENT MASTERS was made this afternoon. It was kindly done by Mr Malcolm Calvert. S o here we go:

EUGINIE PRINCESS

FIRE BLADE :zorro:

CRACKLING BEAUTY

LYNPERRY EAST WIND

BANATAY BELVEDERE

STAR SOLO

TRENTHYDE GUINEVERE

CHARFORD BETH

ELGADANE DARK CHARM

VANYA CHEYENNE SKY

SURREY HILLS THE WITCHING HOUR

LYNPERRY PLAIN OF BOSTON

STARVASS MOONLIGHTING

BANATAY BERTIE

CASEY WYE

CHEYDANHAR TOTEM

VANYA NEOLITHIC SHADOW

LYNPERRY WATERLOO BOY

JIGSAW OF KNOYLE

BANATAY BOLLY

HOT AMBER BELLE

BANATAY BOOMERANG

SOLO ACT

MISEMAINE PICCALILLI

STAR OF THE NORTH OVER ALACRITY

WINTERFELL TINKERBELLE

ELGADANE CAST NO SHADOW

DRAPERSLOCK BLOWALONG

WHIPAWAY WALNUT CREAM

FLAMING FLOYDE

CUPIDS ARROW

SAUCEY MADAM

Res: BANATAY BOLLINGER

The first dog of each brace will wear the RED collar.

This is a truly quality field featuring some dogs that did not appear in the historic stake in September. A highly competitive card

Good luck to everyone. See you all at Holbeach next Saturday

The first dog of each brace will wear the RED collar

thanks chris,looks like its going to be a good day :thumbsup:

good luck everyone :thumbsup: :luck:

Yes :luck: :luck: :luck: to you all ...Especially Jacobs running partner Gelert ;)

some good :- " draws should be an interesting first round looking forward to another great days sport, if anything like the last one .it ran like clockwork will be hard to beat. :luck: everyone see you all next week

Thanks for that Chris :thumbsup: Nice to see the Madame is running, it will be great if one of the trio ends up running with their mam :huggles:

*Lesley* said:
Thanks for that Chris :thumbsup: Nice to see the Madame is running, it will be great if one of the trio ends up running with their mam :huggles:

Hello you Spryers! I don't somehow feel that Moss will give the judge too much of a problem (w00t) I'm looking forward to seeing the big boy run though. It will be good to see you all again :luck: :thumbsup:

Good afternoon. Now, there is a change to the draw for the event. Please note:

HIGHISLAND JUST JESSIE will replace LYNPERRY PLAIN OF BOSTON.

The new pairing is therefore:

SURREY HILLS THE WITCHING HOUR

HIGHISLAND JUST JESSIE

Lynperry Plain of Boston reverts to 1st reserve, ahead of Banatay Bollinger

:luck: :thumbsup:

LAMPY

Yay (w00t) Winx has been drawn against the winner of one of the last stakes, woohoo :- " :wacko: 8)

I can't wait, Jayne and I are coming together, so please can someone give me some blooming good directions and the earliest time we can get into the venue ;)

How exciting (w00t)

TCx

We'll be there to watch again... Deedee has a few months of sitting on the sideline and taking it all in :)

Tracey x

TC said:
Yay  (w00t) Winx has been drawn against the winner of one of the last stakes, woohoo  :- "  :wacko:   8)
I can't wait, Jayne and I are coming together, so please can someone give me some blooming good directions and the earliest time we can get into the venue  ;)

How exciting  (w00t)

TCx

If you look at post 64(page 5) on the Lure Coursing With Prize Money thread you will be able to read the directions.

We meet at 9am for a 9.30 start. :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
TC said:
Yay  (w00t) Winx has been drawn against the winner of one of the last stakes, woohoo  :- "  :wacko:   8)
I can't wait, Jayne and I are coming together, so please can someone give me some blooming good directions and the earliest time we can get into the venue  ;)

How exciting  (w00t)

TCx

If you look at post 64(page 5) on the Lure Coursing With Prize Money thread you will be able to read the directions.

Thanks Lampy :thumbsup: So looking forward to coming, running and meeting everyone. It's going to be fab :cheers:

I'm having my hair done and liposuction and a face lift ready for all the pics (w00t) 8) :- "

TCx

TC said:
lamping man said:
TC said:

How exciting  (w00t)

TCx

Thanks Lampy :thumbsup: So looking forward to coming, running and meeting everyone. It's going to be fab :cheers:

I'm having my hair done and liposuction and a face lift ready for all the pics (w00t) 8) :- "

TCx

last time there wasnt a toilet and we had to use the bushes (w00t) :eek: so dont get too dolled up girl (w00t) :- "

wouldnt it be good if the bros could have a run together :thumbsup:

TC said:
lamping man said:
TC said:

How exciting  (w00t)

TCx

TCx

Is that all (w00t) . No need to say hello then. I'll just look for the best looking lady on the field :* :thumbsup: :p

trish g said:
TC said:
lamping man said:
TC said:
Yay Winx has been drawn against the winner of one of the last stakes, woohoo  :- "  :wacko:

TCx

Thanks Lampy :thumbsup: So looking forward to coming, running and meeting everyone. It's going to be fab

TCx

last time there wasnt a toilet and we had to use the bushes (w00t) :eek: so dont get too dolled up girl :- "

wouldnt it be good if the bros could have a run together :thumbsup:

No worries, I was using bushes last weekend at Wickwar (w00t) Had a nice surprise this Sunday at Cullompton...very posh indoor toilets :thumbsup:

I wonder if Chris will take that very not quite so subtle brick through window type hint Trish (w00t) 8) :- "

TCx

p.s. Just cos I'm having all that work done, doesn't mean to say I'll break a habit of a lifetime and put make up on :x :wacko: 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Like your new avatar Trish g Who took that picture?? :blink:

Just in case you need anything before you arrive everyone, there is a 24 hour Tesco in Holbeach which is directly on the road to the running ground. Five minutes or so away. You see, we think of everything :lol:

lamping man said:
Like your new avatar Trish g Who took that picture?? :blink:
:oops: you took it didnt you chris,sorry should have asked if it was ok to use it :eek: :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
looking forward to saturday ,now that the first day at work is over. see the white rose county will be well represented again.this time maybe we will take the prize back to gods own country :thumbsup:

Looks like we're together for both Trish :D

CRACKLING BEAUTY

LYNPERRY EAST WIND

VANYA NEOLITHIC SHADOW

LYNPERRY WATERLOO BOY

controversial said:
looking forward to saturday ,now that the first day at work is over. see the white rose county will be well represented again.this time maybe we will take the prize back to gods own country :thumbsup:
Well you never know Graham. You weren't far off last time :)) 2 of mine are doubtful :angry: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back