The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lure Coursing Extravaganza!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
thanks for the update chris............so much appreciated,dont know what we would do without you :thumbsup:

TC said:
Thank you for the update Lampy, professional as ever  8)
Please could we have a comtact number for emergencies, and could you pass on my regards to your injured slipper  :huggles:

TCx

Hi TC You can reach Andrea on 07717 134331

or me on 07767 402397

Don't forget your lippy tomorrow :eek: (w00t)

lamping man said:
TC said:
Please could we have a comtact number for emergencies, and could you pass on my regards to your injured slipper  :huggles:

TCx

or me on 07767 402397

Oooh, I have Lampy's phone number (w00t) It is programmed into my phone already :b

Lippy? What's that :*

I can't wait, see you in the morning (w00t)

TCx

TC said:
lamping man said:
TC said:

TCx

or me on 07767 402397

Oooh, I have Lampy's phone number (w00t) It is programmed into my phone already :b

Lippy? What's that :*

I can't wait, see you in the morning (w00t)

TCx

Don't worry Chris.... you can borrow mine... :* :p

Tracey x

Huh! That Beau Beau is a real smart a**e isn't she (w00t) (w00t) Good one Tracey :clown:

Hi everyone. Again. It will be made clear at the briefing before we commence tomorrow, the need to be quick when your dogs are called to the holding area and then to slips.

Events will move pretty rapidly as we use 2 quad bikes which we have found to be essential when running a 32 dog stake, wouldn't want to run out of daylight. It will therefore be necessary to listen to the slip steward for your call to help ensure the smooth operation and it will keep you warmer too. :luck: :thumbsup:

if you could get the car parking area tarmaced ill bring my roller skates (w00t) .at least it shouldnt be raining.its going to be agreat day,is the new slipper the one from the norfolk meet .if so we are in for some good courses thought he was really good for ayoung lad.

controversial said:
if you could get the car parking area tarmaced ill bring my roller skates (w00t) .at least it shouldnt be raining.its going to be agreat day,is the new slipper the one from the norfolk meet .if so we are in for some good courses thought he was really good for ayoung lad.
Yes he's the one Graham and you're right, he does it really well He's learned his art from the very best that have slipped for us in recent years, both pre and post ban. :thumbsup:

:cheers: great.think this one could surpass the last one .the slipper can make the day thought he was really good.if the judge is the same as the last 32.this will be a cracker

I can't make it tomorrow :(

But I would like to wish all the owners and dogs the best of luck and I hope you all have a good and injury free day. :luck: :thumbsup:

Especially the ones from "UP NORTH" :D

Lakey said:
I can't make it tomorrow  :(
But I would like to wish all the owners and dogs the best of luck and I hope you all have a good and injury free day.  :luck:   :thumbsup:

Especially the ones from "UP NORTH"  :D

Thats a shame Lakey :( we'll do our best for you though :thumbsup:

Lakey said:
I can't make it tomorrow  :(
But I would like to wish all the owners and dogs the best of luck and I hope you all have a good and injury free day.  :luck:   :thumbsup:

Especially the ones from "UP NORTH"  :D

thanks lakey :thumbsup: .......shame you carnt be there...... :(

shame you carnt make it :angry: should be plenty photos for you on here.providing photobucket isnt on a go slow.we will do our best for a york shire win.plenty of us to give it a go (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
such a shame you cant make it Lakey, you going to the pennymeadow event?

looking forward to seeing everyone again. :huggles:

good luck to all and lets hope for an injury free day :sweating:

:luck: :luck: Good luck all, have a great day looking forward to the pics and results :thumbsup: :luck: :luck:

jue332 said:
:luck:   :luck: Good luck all, have a great day looking forward to the pics and results  :thumbsup:   :luck:   :luck:
thanks julie,wish you was joining us,long time no see :(

will try my best for some pics julie :p if i can keep my hands warm today.........its freezing :wacko:

What a fab day, well done to everybody we really enjoyed it :D

Spry and Kane did us proud and Kane didn't embarrass himself today, he ran really well, no tufts of grass :b

The dogs from the North ran blinders Lakey so we can all hold our heads high today :D

Lovely to see everybody again :huggles:

And to Lampy CHEERS hicupp! hicupp! ;) :D

well done all the winners.the shine was taken off the day with the unfortunate injuries that occurred : .the slipper again was excellent :cheers: young un

what a great day we had today,well done to all the winners and also to all the runners they all ran really well.

though the day was quite upsetting by the injuries one dog substained :(

hope all the others that got injuries are soon back to full fitness :huggles:

was lovely to see everyone again and it was lovely like always to see ruso and and also poppy ,finleys litter brother and sister :wub: :wub: :huggles:

nice to see tracey (beau beau) again with meg and dee dee,finley enjoyed having a run with meg :huggles:

also nice to meet jane (haycroft) and the lovely peggy :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back