The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lure Coursing Extravaganza!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
2 o'clock  :b I left at 3 to pick Jayne up at 4.15, to be there by 8. we got there just after 7  (w00t)   8)
:- "
TCx

omg tracey what you like (w00t) :lol: :lol:

think you will sleep very well tonight -_- -_- -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
The pics of you will look lovely TC it was great to finally meet you and Jayne too, :huggles: your dogs are gorgeous :wub:

Nice to speak to you this time Beaubeau :D

The post I quoted from is now empty :eek: .....Great photos, and what a shame WCRCh Mr Starburst couldn't compete in the final .....I wish him a speedy recovery .......I think its a great idea to continually change the course .......We went lure coursing about 4 years ago at the Northern (when Mark still ran it) and I must admit I do think its a safer way to re-thread the lure each time, than run it on a continual loop ........

*Lesley* said:
The pics of you will look lovely TC it was great to finally meet you and Jayne too,  :huggles: your dogs are gorgeous :wub:

You obviously haven't seen them Lesley :x Your dogs are rather divine too :wub:

TCx

youll never make a good taxi driver :- "sat navs are crap carnt beat google maps :thumbsup:

TC said:
trish g said:
TC said:
haycroft said:
Had a great day , met some really nice people :D trish and beaubeau
Hope the  dogs who were injured make a full recovery :luck:   :luck:

I was really was pleased with Bow she ran really well considering shes put on abit of weight while i was away on hols :- " She had 3 runs but she always seems to cut a corner :- "

And well done to all the winners especially Winxy he ran well alday :D (we had to bring something back home didnt we as we were the first ones there :oops: )

Thanks TC for taking me , its so much nicer to travel with someone.....I lost count how many times we had to stop for a wee'n'fag break :- "

I'll drive next time :thumbsup:

Jayne

(w00t) It was only one on the way home. I had to do more on the way there, as we were two hours ahead of schedule and I was trying to waste time :- "

TCx

what time did you get up this morning :eek:

2 o'clock :b I left at 3 to pick Jayne up at 4.15, to be there by 8. we got there just after 7 (w00t) 8) :- "

TCx

We had to allow for wee stops , fag stops, tea breaks, chocci breaks, breakdowns, getting lost, and puttting TC s make-up on

So we (TC) thought we better set of early

Any way we had a great time :D

And we drank all our coffee before 7am

haycroft said:
TC said:
trish g said:
TC said:
haycroft said:
Had a great day , met some really nice people :D trish and beaubeau
Hope the  dogs who were injured make a full recovery :luck:   :luck:

I was really was pleased with Bow she ran really well considering shes put on abit of weight while i was away on hols :- " She had 3 runs but she always seems to cut a corner :- "

And well done to all the winners especially Winxy he ran well alday :D (we had to bring something back home didnt we as we were the first ones there :oops: )

Thanks TC for taking me , its so much nicer to travel with someone.....I lost count how many times we had to stop for a wee'n'fag break :- "

I'll drive next time :thumbsup:

Jayne

(w00t) It was only one on the way home. I had to do more on the way there, as we were two hours ahead of schedule and I was trying to waste time :- "

TCx

what time did you get up this morning :eek:

2 o'clock :b I left at 3 to pick Jayne up at 4.15, to be there by 8. we got there just after 7 (w00t) 8) :- "

TCx

We had to allow for wee stops , fag stops, tea breaks, chocci breaks, breakdowns, getting lost, and puttting TC s make-up on

So we (TC) thought we better set of early

Any way we had a great time :D

And we drank all our coffee before 7am

OMG :b

TC said:
Strike Whippets said:
jazzelda said:
The runner up was WCRC Cupids Arrow owned by Ms S Toller ( Nice to see a racing dog doing well) .....the Purse was won by Star of the North Over Alacrity owned by Ms T Chamberlain
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well done to all ...Congrats to WCRCh Mr Starburst and TC's Mr Winxs ........Just goes to show racers are capable :D .....Well done to Spry and the other winners ......Sorry to hear about the injured dog .. :luck: :luck: for a speedy recovery ....

Where did you get that quote from Hannah :wacko: I must have missed it :blink:

Yes, the racing dogs ran well today :wub: as did loads of the others. I'm over the moon with Winx's win, he ran like a trooper through his 5 courses. He had a bye in the second round, and ran a great round with Trish and Graham's Finley (who was superb :wub: ) He really pulled out all the stops today and ran four excellent competitive courses as well (IMHO) :b

The dogs ran really well, and I loved the fact that the course was changed after every round, brilliant :cheers: It was a very different experience to run a course not using the continuous loop system so that was good as well :D

Mr Starburst ran so well, a right hero :wub: Such a shame he couldn't compete in the final for The Plate as he was injured :( :huggles: :luck:

I don't have full results but Surreyhill's The Witching Hour won The Plate :D

I'm looking forward to Lampy posting the results but dreading the pics :x :x :x

TCx

Surrey Hills Witching Hour won the main final TC, Spry won the Plate :)

*Lesley* said:
TC said:
Strike Whippets said:
jazzelda said:
The runner up was WCRC Cupids Arrow owned by Ms S Toller ( Nice to see a racing dog doing well) .....the Purse was won by Star of the North Over Alacrity owned by Ms T Chamberlain
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well done to all ...Congrats to WCRCh Mr Starburst and TC's Mr Winxs ........Just goes to show racers are capable .....Well done to Spry and the other winners ......Sorry to hear about the injured dog .. :luck: for a speedy recovery ....

Where did you get that quote from Hannah :wacko: I must have missed it :blink:

Yes, the racing dogs ran well today :wub: as did loads of the others. I'm over the moon with Winx's win, he ran like a trooper through his 5 courses. He had a bye in the second round, and ran a great round with Trish and Graham's Finley (who was superb :wub: ) He really pulled out all the stops today and ran four excellent competitive courses as well (IMHO) :b

The dogs ran really well, and I loved the fact that the course was changed after every round, brilliant :cheers: It was a very different experience to run a course not using the continuous loop system so that was good as well :D

Mr Starburst ran so well, a right hero :wub: Such a shame he couldn't compete in the final for The Plate as he was injured :( :huggles: :luck:

I don't have full results but Surreyhill's The Witching Hour won The Plate :D

I'm looking forward to Lampy posting the results but dreading the pics :x

TCx

Surrey Hills Witching Hour won the main final TC, Spry won the Plate :)

I knew that :b

At least you all know why I am tired now, so I have an excuse (w00t) 8) :- "

TCx

controversial said:
did anyone remember to get lampy out of the hole he was in  :- "
OH now you have said that, getting worried now.........

[SIZE=14pt] COME ON LAMPY SHOW YOURSELF :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lampyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (w00t) : (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) :

:D

Good evening everyone. Greetings from Suffolk. I've only just managed an internet connection and can see that i've missed a lot of the action :rant:

I've got the finals results but as some of you have mentioned already, our day was marred to a degree by a nasty leg injury to Banatay Bertie which we hope he can recover from. If Jemma ,his owner reads our thread ,we wish him all the luck in the world :luck:

The main event was won by Surrey Hills The Witching Hour owned by Paul and Jenny Mitchell

The runner up was Sarah Toller's Racing champ, Cupids Arrow

The Purse was taken by Star of the North Over Alacrity owned by TC. Tracey Chamberlain

Runner up. Charford Beth owned by Lady Ullswater

The plate was won by Crackling Beauty (SPRY) owned by Lesley and Andy Smith

The runner up was Winterfell Tinkerbelle owned by Sarah Layfield

We had a really good fun day with pretty decent weather. Well done everyone for making it yet another brilliant Open :thumbsup:

Special congrats to Spry. It was a pleasure to watch her run. Hope you enjoyed the Champagne L and A :thumbsup: You did really really well as did everyone

Our next event open to all will be the Bob Blatch Trophy. The first weekend in March I understand so put it on your calendars.

I have 400 photos of today. TC is in most of them. Everytime i focused, there she was in the shot :) She's good fun, I love her already :huggles: .

I'll put some pics on later :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good luck to all who go to the Lancs event on 25th :luck:

Almost forgot. That pic of me standing in a hole . Priceless (w00t) Thanks Trish. I will return the compliment so be on your guard :- "

Great to see BeauBeau's Meg running so well today in trials. Very pleased for you both :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
:D Good evening everyone. Greetings from Suffolk. I've only just managed an internet connection and can see that i've missed a lot of the action :rant:

I've got the finals results but as some of you have mentioned already, our day was marred to a degree by a nasty leg injury to Banatay Bertie which we hope he can recover from. If Jemma ,his owner reads our thread ,we wish him all the luck in the world :luck:

The main event was won by Surrey Hills The Witching Hour owned by Paul and Jenny Mitchell

The runner up was Sarah Toller's  Racing champ,  Cupids Arrow

The Purse was taken by Star of the North Over Alacrity owned by TC. Tracey Chamberlain

The runner up was Winterfell Tinkerbelle  owned by Sarah Layfield

We had a really good fun day with pretty decent weather. Well done everyone for making it yet another brilliant Open :thumbsup:

Special congrats to Spry. It was a pleasure to watch her run. Hope you enjoyed the Champagne L and A :thumbsup:   You did really really well as did everyone

Our next event open to all will be the Bob Blatch Trophy. The first weekend in March I understand so put it on your calendars.

I have 400 photos of today. TC is in most of them. Everytime  i focused, there she was in the shot :)   She's good fun, I love her already :huggles: .

I'll put some pics on later :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

Thank God you're safe Lampy. Here I was all concerned that you might not make it home from the ditch :eek: or disaster might have struck and your camera may have got damaged in some way :- "

Soooooo looking forward to your pictures :teehee: You were fab today, thanks for making Jayne and I so welcome :huggles: and for reminding everyone during the intial gathering that my liposuction hadn't worked (w00t)

:* :* :*

TCx

p.s. When can we enter the March Meeting ;)

TC said:
lamping man said:
:D Good evening everyone. Greetings from Suffolk. I've only just managed an internet connection and can see that i've missed a lot of the action :rant:

The runner up was Sarah Toller's  Racing champ,  Cupids Arrow

The runner up was Winterfell Tinkerbelle  owned by Sarah Layfield

Special congrats to Spry. It was a pleasure to watch her run. Hope you enjoyed the Champagne L and A :thumbsup:   You did really really well as did everyone

I have 400 photos of today. TC is in most of them. Everytime  i focused, there she was in the shot :)   She's good fun, I love her already :huggles: .

I'll put some pics on later :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

Thank God you're safe Lampy. Here I was all concerned that you might not make it home from the ditch :eek: or disaster might have struck and your camera may have got damaged in some way :- "

Soooooo looking forward to your pictures :teehee: You were fab today, thanks for making Jayne and I so welcome :huggles: and for reminding everyone during the intial gathering that my liposuction hadn't worked (w00t)

:* :* :*

TCx

Yeah thanks lampy :cheers: cant wait to see the pics

That pic of me standing in a hole . Priceless (w00t)   Thanks Trish. I will return the compliment so be on your guard :- "

[SIZE=14pt]oh no i think an embrrassing moments coming on,off i run to hide my head :eek: :sweating: [/SIZE]

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back