The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lure Coursing Extravaganza!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done everyone, :thumbsup: but especially SPRY & LOLA, :huggles: doing the club proud as always. :thumbsup:

:luck: to the injured dogs hope they recover quickly. :huggles:

well at least we know you got out of the ditch (w00t) .looking forward to the photos later :- " .hope boots injury is looking better geordie she ran a blinder all day for you.i think all the cuddles we gave her at the end will help. :huggles: and was very unlucky at the end.it was nice to have a chat again.

OMG The suspense is killing me :x :sweating: :blink: :b

TCx

Geordie rang me this morning as he's having PC problems (again!)

Boots is feeling a lot better today and will be attending the Lancashire to have her Passpoort done.

kiplin managed to get a cut under his eye yesterday ...luckily it wasnt too deep and it is looking fine this morning :thumbsup:

glad boots is ok :thumbsup:

any news on the other injuries

Well done everyone, lovely meeting you all again.

I have bad news to say that Maggie sustained an injury yesterday too which only materialised last night, it would appear he has bruised a couple of ribs. Hopefully nothing more..... will get it checked out tomorrow at the vets. Lola is just knackered!

Sorry to hear about the injuries, hope that we hear some better news before too long.

Gutted we had to miss it. Elizabeth had to pop to Swansea to look after parents, and I had to cancel as both the boys had diarrhoea the day before (probably nothing serious). Congrats to all the winners, especially Tracy, whose Winxy must have been running in his sleep...

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t)

IMG_0754.jpg

Just got back from Oxford and logged on to see if Mr Lamping Man had got out of bed, and I am so glad I did. looks like we could be in for a treat :teehee:

I have to say, I really like that shot Lampy (w00t) I think I look great and Ruso looks like sex on legs :wub:

I really must remember to not wear 9 layers of clothing when there are cameras around, it makes me look rather overweight 8)

Looking forward to the rest :*

TCx

~james~ said:
Sorry to hear about the injuries, hope that we hear some better news before too long. Gutted we had to miss it. Elizabeth had to pop to Swansea to look after parents, and I had to cancel as both the boys had diarrhoea the day before (probably nothing serious). Congrats to all the winners, especially Tracy, whose Winxy must have been running in his sleep...

We missed you! Hope the boys are feeling better :huggles:

TCx

trish g said:
kiplin managed to get a cut under his eye yesterday ...luckily it wasnt too deep and it is looking fine this morning :thumbsup:
glad boots is ok :thumbsup:

any news on the other injuries

:huggles: Hugs for Kiplin and Maggie :huggles:

TCx

Hope you like so far. More later including a little TC album. You will like that (w00t) (w00t)

Lampy they are fab :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Really capturing the spirit of the dogs, some brilliant shots o:)

I'm especially grateful that you have managed to focus on my roots yet again (w00t)

In all serioussness, I love the pics that you've got of Ruso and Winx :wub: :wub: :wub: Am I able to use them please? Can you copyright them, if not I will credit you. I hope you don't mind me asking, but they really are fantastic :D

TCx

p.s. Bring on the album, I can't wait (w00t) 8) :x :wacko: :- "

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back