The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lure Coursing Extravaganza!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Is that dog being kicked (w00t)

IMG_0833.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

They really are excellent shots Lampy. I need one of those 'bowing down' emoticons (w00t)

Just adore this one :wub:

TCx

IMG_0888.jpg

lamping man said:
you can actually see maggies damaged rib in this picture :x ..... we think she ark and must have done it in the first race.

Mark and jeff had a look at it today and think it has been chipped or broken :(

we'll see what the vet says tomorrow... fingers crossed.

lovely pictures btw

Oh dear, sorry to hear that :( I didn't notice it on the picture before :b

TCx

Last edited by a moderator:
lamping man said:
Is that dog being kicked (w00t)
IMG_0833.jpg

(w00t) (w00t) I'm a bit scared for you now Lampy, what a violent lady :eek: no wonder Bramble wins a lot she daren't not (w00t)

I will never see Diane in the same light again :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
what can i say but wow lampy youve done good with thoughs photos,ive really enjoyed looking through them and you got some lovely pics of mine :thumbsup: i did get mixed up a little with the brothers keep looking for the spot tc :lol:

if your doing a CD again chris put me down for one :thumbsup:

got some good shots of our finley.thought he did some great trials,especially the one against surreyhills.next time he can do it for real.

Great comments everyone. And Lesley :D Champagne obviously agrees with you and your sense of humour.

I like this photobucket thingy i'm going to put another 200 or so on :( :thumbsup:

Brilliant pictures Lampy, really enjoyed looking at them :thumbsup:

Hope Maggie feeling better soon Sarah :huggles: :huggles: good luck at the vets :luck: :luck:

finley passed his clearing trials today at racing and would like to say what a clever lad :huggles: good luck to our boy in his race and lurecoursing future :luck: :wub: :huggles:

lamping man said:
Great comments everyone. And Lesley :D   Champagne obviously agrees with you and your sense of humour.
I like this photobucket thingy i'm going to put another 200 or so on :(   :thumbsup:

200+ more photos :eek: better you than me (w00t) well done with conquering photobucket too :thumbsup:

trish g said:
finley passed his clearing trials today at racing and would like to say what a clever lad  :huggles: good luck to our boy in his race and lurecoursing future :luck:   :wub:   :huggles:
Fab news (w00t) Well Done Finley :wub:

TCx

~james~ said:
Sorry to hear about the injuries, hope that we hear some better news before too long.

Gutted we had to miss it. Elizabeth had to pop to Swansea to look after parents, and I had to cancel as both the boys had diarrhoea the day before (probably nothing serious). Congrats to all the winners, especially Tracy, whose Winxy must have been running in his sleep...

hi james sorry you couldnt make it yesterday and hope elizabeths parents are ok.

will look forward to seeing you at future course meetings.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back