The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lynperry Whippet

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Paul,

Well done mate so far and good luck for tommorow.

I did fancy coming for the final day but after 3 days in the searing sunshine of Altca i'm going to have a rest .

Good luck for the final day.

Well all you Northen boys ,it was not to be , after two days of hard walking and some very hard coursing Nancy went in to slips for the semi final of the 40 dog EAWCC .CLASSIC ,a very tired little dog,both dogs coursed into the distance, very good course , Had to carry her back to the car over one feild as she had had her lot ,but never mind ,a good day was had byall . I would just like to say to Lamping man how well he and Pam have done with Lynperry plain of Boston this season ,and who it coursed two hares out and killed the third on the way back. Well done Lampy, all the best Corky :cheers:

Hi Paul. Thanks for your comments re The Shiner. Pam said that she has never seen the whippets look so tired as they did last evening. The Shiner who will pull your arms off all day just had nothing left. Unfortunately, due to a regrettable altercation with the Secretary, Iwas banned from the field and disqualified :( At least The Shiner wasn,t to run in the final as I don't think even she could have done herself justice. An excellent 3 days( the dogs have lost weight never seen them as thin) best wishes to all who were there not to mention your good self Paul of course.

All the very best

Lampingman :D

well done to nancy and shiner, sounds like a good few days of coursing. hope to see you lads next season. tony

Thanks Sparky. We live in hopes for next season :- " . Great pics. Do you know , you're wasting your talent as a poacher Sparky mate :D :cheers:

See you soon

Chris

we will see about that, wait till i get my two dogs on those norfolk fields. hare pie comes to mind. tony

Don't know who the man(preumably :D ) is but the whippet in front of him is the great Lynperry Plain of Boston. The Shiner to those who love her. Like all Lampingman's whippets, she never knows when she's beaten. Well done Sparky. Pam wanted a print of this pic once I get a decent printer. Not to sure that she'll want the background though!!

Forever disqualified??

Lampingman (w00t)

hi corky/ chris, i think thats fred in the background. did you get a yellow card before being sent off. tony

lamping man said:
is the great Lynperry Plain of Boston. The Shiner to those who love her. Like all Lampingman's whippets, she never knows when she's beaten.
Lampingman  (w00t)

You'd better show her the results from the last meet! :- "

nice one. cant remember past last week.tony

Scott , who was the blue bitch that beat the black/white dog (20ins )at the shoulder, All the best Scott from Corky

Paul Cork said:
Scott , who was the blue bitch that beat the black/white dog (20ins )at the shoulder, All the best Scott from Corky
Ahem, 19 and half inches Paul, I know women think men exagerate so lets not give em any ammo! :b

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back