The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lynperry Whippets

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We have got Lynperry Plain of Boston. The Shiner to those who know her :thumbsup: She is just 7 years old and is a hell of a bitch. Keen to hare course in its time but never that good. Plenty of stamina but no speed. On the track again very game but of course, no speed. Her real claim to fame as Pam who has her will testify, she pulls like a train and always has, on the lead. When we were hare coursing she would pull all day, over plough, through water, puddles , you name it. The Shiner never gives in :D Acouple of pics of this little diamond :thumbsup:

T11-1.jpg

T7-1.jpg

Heres my whippet that paul bred.. very game, reasonably fast and very obediant and a great working dog that others on here can vouch for.. :cheers:

And doesnt pull on the lead.. :thumbsup:

Pictured after winning a 16 dog stake in north yorkshire..

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: after a gallop on norfolks finest,,

Last edited by a moderator:
doing what nature intended.. :thumbsup: and his son doing a spot of racing..

Dog looks well Sparky ,they need to run and you are doing a good job .Shame about the red shoes or is it blood on them Ha Ha ,

Couldn't rate my Lynperry whippet Esme

2616103176_635f5a80d6_b.jpg

2872355988_ceb2d95373_b.jpg

2766358944_52cfb4e23f_b.jpg

24-1.jpg

or my Lynperry sired lurcher Tess more highly

2679543001_4e24f858b7_b.jpg

2480764030_8989a0c8d8_b.jpg

51.jpg

2836979978_7b9b1e1bb5_b.jpg

Fast, intelligent and totally game with fantastic noses and pretty and loving too.

Beautiful dogs.... :wub:

only fault I can find is.................................that

I havnt got one... :lol:

Janimal said:
Beautiful dogs.... :wub:
only fault I can find is.................................that

I havnt got one... :lol:

hello........ does that mean your thinking about no4 janis :- " (w00t)

some cracking dogs - deffo know what whippet i want now - just got to find 1 :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back