The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Madeline's Mum Now A...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
According to the news today the police want to requestion Kate McCann about the 40 questions that she refused to answer in her previous questioning?

And they have also stated that in her "journal" she had written that she was struuggling to cope with her "hysterical" children and got no help whatsoever from her Husband.

Also that the DNA found in the car was "bodily fluids" but NOT blood and toxicology have confirmed that tests on the fluids have proved that Madeline had consumed a "significant" quantity of sleeping tablets and may have overdosed. :eek:

Not looking good,so far folks! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
05whippet said:
According to the news today the police want to requestion Kate McCann about the 40 questions that she refused to answer in her previous questioning?
And they have also stated that in her "journal" she had written that she was struuggling to cope with her "hysterical" children and got no help whatsoever from her Husband.

Also that the DNA found in the  car was "bodily fluids" but NOT blood and toxicology have confirmed that tests on the fluids have proved that Madeline had consumed a "significant" quantity of sleeping tablets and may have overdosed. :eek:

Not looking good,so far folks!  :(

ILL JUST GET MY NOOSE AND MY "TOLD YA SO" POSTER !!

What a whacky situation :( they are saying Madeleine was given sleeping pills???? WHO GIVES A 4 YEAR OLD SLEEPING PILLS????? I would like to know why Kate MCcann washed Madeleines cuddle cat the day after she supposedly went missing?strange thing to do IF ITS TRUE OF COURSE!!!

I'm with Stormy on this one ......Just like I was when the poor little girl first went missing ........Lots of things just don't add up ........If shes still alive, I hope shes very safe ....If shes been murdered I pray little Madeline knew nothing about it ..... Both parents at the least should be charged with neglect !!!! .....I know I would have been .....

kris said:
He believes the answer to the case may lie in the disappearance of an eight-year-old Portuguese girl in 2004.
Joana Cipriano vanished from a village just seven miles from Praia da Luz, where Madeleine disappeared.

Neither body has been found.

Joana's mother and uncle were jailed for her murder, but five police officers have now been accused of forcing false confessions out of them.

Mr Williams-Thomas believes that because of the huge doubts over the convictions, whoever abducted Joana is more than likely to be behind Madeleine's disappearance.
I mentioned this other case near the start of this thread. I'm surprised the media haven't reported more on the similarities before now... plus the fact that some of the same police are/have worked on both cases.

Smells of rat to me.

05whippet said:
kris said:
none of that story about the body fluids is official just a rumour!
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1283987,00.html

this is sensible reading though

Oooops sorry! well I can only relay what was on our local lunchtime news. :b

i know. :) its all over the websites as well but noone is stating any of this as fact.when you read something like this in the papers or in the news reports you have to sift carefully through the info to get at whats fact and whats rumour.reporters tend to write about both without differentiation :thumbsup:

i still think this is a big clue thats not been properly investigated

One of the party, Russell O’Brien, was away from the table for much of the evening, caring for his sick child. At about 9.15pm Jane Tanner, his girlfriend, went to their apartment to see how things were. As she did so she passed, right on the street corner by the McCanns’ apartment, a man carrying a child wrapped in a blanket.

The man was crossing the road, walking away from the apartment complex. At the time Tanner thought nothing of it; it seemed a perfectly normal spectacle in a family resort.

Apparently something else I saw on the news is that from the DNA etc they havnt proved that if there ever was a body in the boot of the car or that it was dead or alive.

and DNA can be transferrred from person to person too and person to item (eg cuddly toy) .....so surely the twins DNA will be the same as Madeleines??

and another example ....surely Madeleines clothes would have had to be brought back in a suitcase, clothes that she had worn on holiday.....surely there would be hair and DNA on those clothes too...

kris said:
i still think this is a big clue thats not been properly investigated
One of the party, Russell O’Brien, was away from the table for much of the evening, caring for his sick child. At about 9.15pm Jane Tanner, his girlfriend, went to their apartment to see how things were. As she did so she passed, right on the street corner by the McCanns’ apartment, a man carrying a child wrapped in a blanket.

The man was crossing the road, walking away from the apartment complex. At the time Tanner thought nothing of it; it seemed a perfectly normal spectacle in a family resort.

Totaly agree Kris,

there seems to be quite a few things left univestigated....too many for my liking.

Im very intriqued by this case and really want to see what the outcome is.

After all, detectives managed to "solve" Joana's murder, and there was no body or weapon found.
After reading that article I find it hard to believe anything that is said by the portugese police.

As I said before Gerry and Kate will live with the guilt of leaving them alone for ever

its not trial by the public or by the media

Lets hope someone steps in and sorts the truth from the bull and hope that Maddie is found alive or if dead that an obvious explanation is given as to what,where,why,when and who? :angry:

Janimal said:
Apparently something else I saw on the news is that from the DNA etc they havnt proved that if there ever was a body in the boot of the car  or that it was dead or alive.and DNA can be transferrred from person to person too and person to item (eg cuddly toy)  .....so surely the twins DNA will be the same as Madeleines??

and another example ....surely Madeleines clothes would have had to be brought back in a suitcase,  clothes that she had worn on holiday.....surely there would be hair and DNA on those clothes too...

No it won't be. Everyone has their own unique genetic make-up. The only people who have the same dna profile are identical twins :thumbsup:

jok said:
Janimal said:
Apparently something else I saw on the news is that from the DNA etc they havnt proved that if there ever was a body in the boot of the car  or that it was dead or alive.and DNA can be transferrred from person to person too and person to item (eg cuddly toy)   .....so surely the twins DNA will be the same as Madeleines??

and another example ....surely Madeleines clothes would have had to be brought back in a suitcase,  clothes that she had worn on holiday.....surely there would be hair and DNA on those clothes too...

No it won't be. Everyone has their own unique genetic make-up. The only people who have the same dna profile are identical twins :thumbsup:

Thank you Jok :thumbsup:

will it be a similar make-up or very different??

beaubeau said:
I read this earlier today....I feel physically sick...... :(   Surely to god there is no way either of them could've been involved with their own Daughters disappearance ...Please, no... 

Tracey  :(

:oops: :D sorry very serious thread of conversation,,, but lovin your Jaspa!!! (w00t)

my kinda dog

well i was ok with them being innocent till i read she washed the toy!!

that's odd!!

but my man alway's said it was them..

I hope he's wrong tho!!

and i hope she's still alive.

Evie said:
kris said:
He believes the answer to the case may lie in the disappearance of an eight-year-old Portuguese girl in 2004.
Joana Cipriano vanished from a village just seven miles from Praia da Luz, where Madeleine disappeared.

Neither body has been found.

Joana's mother and uncle were jailed for her murder, but five police officers have now been accused of forcing false confessions out of them.

Mr Williams-Thomas believes that because of the huge doubts over the convictions, whoever abducted Joana is more than likely to be behind Madeleine's disappearance.
I mentioned this other case near the start of this thread. I'm surprised the media haven't reported more on the similarities before now... plus the fact that some of the same police are/have worked on both cases.

Smells of rat to me.

that is extremely interesting reading...... :unsure:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back