The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Magical Moments

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi mate, 23lb er...no sc racing for you then, good weight for all round racing though...and a bag of dog grub should last longer...good luck with her graham. :luck:

hi mate, 23lb er...no sc racing for you then, good weight for all round racing though...and a bag of dog grub should last longer...good luck with her graham. :luck:

cheers maurice it bloody harder work with these little blitters yap yap f/////////// yap but shes fantastic love her to bits just need someone to show me the ins and outs of straight racing now. (w00t)

At fourteen weeks Trudy was eleven pounds and six ounces. Fifteen weeks on Friday it's gone so fast :sweating:

15 weeks? i think its about time we had some new photos :thumbsup:

Will get some later today Carole :thumbsup: Right now she's fast asleep inside a shopping bag :wacko: Might have to race her as supermarket sweep :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
see little devil weekend got no fear two no limit dogs drinking water by club house and she just pop in middle of them start drink the water looks little cracker good luck with her :thumbsup:

Just spoke to Graham with Tippy - she's 18lb at 14 and a half weeks (w00t) , he's over the moon with her.

Trudy's overtaken on weight Debbie

12lb 12oz at 15 weeks.

I found with mine that at 20 weeks they put on about 5lb more up to 12mths of age so Katie might just scrape it :sweating:

023-6.jpg

001-10.jpg

003-9.jpg

020-5.jpg

016-8.jpg

019-6.jpg

013-6.jpg

011-9.jpg

010-9.jpg

004-8.jpg

Trudy says, 'When I grow up, I'm going to be a racing dog.'

031-3.jpg

033-3.jpg

034-3.jpg

She so sweet Fleesh, :wub: but she looks full of trouble, :lol: love the one with the long next and ears, (w00t) she reminds me of a baby joey. :teehee: di

13lb 12oz at 17 weeks, back on her home turf from her holiday in Scotland and she had to be called in when we arrived home at half one in the morning as she was doing laps of the garden.

Been out to do more laps this morning, I'll have some pics of her later on when she's woken up from her snooze on the back of the sofa ...

Come on Trudy get eating more you need to catch Diva up shes 18lb today and its not her weigh day till wednesday lol x

trudy is absolutly gorgeous, even nikki liked her mind she hd no choice as trudy jumped on her head lol i nearly stole trudy twice ;)

Cheers Maur, she's certainly spirited and hello Pete I can see you lurking there, your ears must be burning we've just been talking about you and the girls :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back