The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Magical Moments

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
004-11.jpg

Daddy and baby are absolutely gorgeous.

Guess what, pictures of Trudy tonight :teehee:

Get that ferocious puppy off that staffy or I'll report you to the R.S.P.C.A. :lol: she look a little bugger when she's playing Gray. (w00t) Leia was always swing off Maggie's face exactly the same, :lol: di

Last edited by a moderator:
At last some pics of Trudy doody :wub: with her bestest buddy Freya :teehee: just in from playing in the wet garden and jumping up on the bed leaving mucky marks :angry:

034-2.jpg

035-1.jpg

037-1.jpg

038-2.jpg

039-1.jpg

040-1.jpg

041-1.jpg

042-2.jpg

Love the picture with the teeth showing Fleesh, (w00t) gutsy little girl you've got there, :lol: :thumbsup: di

I swear she's half wild Di, and going mad in the house with the back door shut because of the weather. She spends hours playing tug with Freya, an absolute angel at night sleeping on the bed and no mess. But she screams like a banshee when she's put in a cage :-

I swear she's half wild Di, and going mad in the house with the back door shut because of the weather. She spends hours playing tug with Freya, an absolute angel at night sleeping on the bed and no mess. But she screams like a banshee when she's put in a cage :-
PMSL (w00t) when i red the bit about screaming like a banshee, :lol: i remember when Leia was like that, :- ( still is at times) she would spend hours on the stairs playing on her own, :lol: throwing a toy down, run down and pick it up and start all over again. :lol: make the most of it Elise they grow so quick.......di

ABOUT TIME TO ELISE SHE LOOKS GREAT WOTS SHE WEIGHING NOW. (w00t)

WE WILL HAVE TO GET A FAMILY PICTURE DONE ELISE FOR MY DOGGY ALBUM. :thumbsup:

ABOUT TIME TO ELISE SHE LOOKS GREAT WOTS SHE WEIGHING NOW. (w00t) WE WILL HAVE TO GET A FAMILY PICTURE DONE ELISE FOR MY DOGGY ALBUM. :thumbsup:
Next time we meet up Gray I'll get Steve to take some photo's of both yours and Elise's pup for your album, ;) I'd like to talk to you about Magical Dreams Gray, might use him if/when i breed Leia . :thumbsup: di

ABOUT TIME TO ELISE SHE LOOKS GREAT WOTS SHE WEIGHING NOW. (w00t) WE WILL HAVE TO GET A FAMILY PICTURE DONE ELISE FOR MY DOGGY ALBUM. :thumbsup:
Next time we meet up Gray I'll get Steve to take some photo's of both yours and Elise's pup for your album, ;) I'd like to talk to you about Magical Dreams Gray, might use him if/when i breed Leia . :thumbsup: di
no problem di. :wink:we will have to get the timing right could do with a holiday.

no problem di. :wink:we will have to get the timing right could do with a holiday.
Whats a holiday, (w00t) when do i get one of these so called holidays.? :- Sorry Fleesh, a bit off topic. :lol: di

9lb 11oz at 11 weeks Graham but that's stuffed full of feed, she looks like she's swallowed a ball (w00t)

will have to weigh Diva dog and see what she is weighing @ 11 weeks see if Trudy is catching her up lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back