The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Magical Moments

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just the lad for the job my little jockey. (w00t)

005-2.jpg

Priceless Gray, :thumbsup: what a lovely pair of blue and brown eye's. :teehee: di

How gorgeous is she :wub: .

A little pocket rocket me thinks :thumbsup:

Trudy was 7lb 10oz at 9 and a half weeks, I think she's going to be about 23lb :sweating:

Gorgeous Gray, ;) she's certainly giving the staffy a run for his money, (w00t) their having a great time. :lol: i look forward to seeing you next week Gray. :thumbsup: di

Gorgeous Gray, ;) she's certainly giving the staffy a run for his money, (w00t) their having a great time. :lol: i look forward to seeing you next week Gray. :thumbsup: di
looking forward to seeing you and steve next week. :thumbsup:

How gorgeous is she :wub: .
A little pocket rocket me thinks :thumbsup:

Trudy was 7lb 10oz at 9 and a half weeks, I think she's going to be about 23lb :sweating:

lol elise ill weigh her soon lol something im not used to doing but i will get there in the end. (w00t)

Trudy just been for her first jab today. Ever such a good girl, 2 and a half hours in the waiting room (Spire Vets never seems to get any less popular) and saved her wee until she got down on the vets table. Not even a peep from her when the needle went in :wub: . Just got home at quarter to seven :sweating:

Trudy just been for her first jab today. Ever such a good girl, 2 and a half hours in the waiting room (Spire Vets never seems to get any less popular) and saved her wee until she got down on the vets table. Not even a peep from her when the needle went in :wub: . Just got home at quarter to seven :sweating:
bless

Awwwww Leeshy-lou :wub:

Dared to get them scales out yet Graham ?

Trudy is 8lb at 10weeks and that's in an evening after all her meals :sweating:

Might have a 23lber here (w00t)

Looking nice Gray, ;) nice length in the body, ;) can't wait to see the pups race. :thumbsup: di

is that lovely pup with one of them vicious staffs have you graham lol what great dogs looket after properly :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back