The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Magical Moments

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
weres my bloody pictures elise u know we all need pictures. (w00t) and wots the weights at 4 weeks. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Graham was too busy cooing over puppies Di, in a grown up, manly way of course :- . Can't get much picture taking done with 4 week old pups launching themselves at you 8) .

I will get round to some photo taking ...

Graham was too busy cooing over puppies Di, in a grown up, manly way of course :- . Can't get much picture taking done with 4 week old pups launching themselves at you 8) .
I will get round to some photo taking ...
shut it elise cooing lmao glad u didnt get the camera out. (w00t)

Spot the puppy

001-6.jpg

All the Moany babies

004-5.jpg

Sleepy Tippy using a jumper for a blanket

002-6.jpg

003-6.jpg

Feeding time !!!

005-4.jpg

006-6.jpg

007-8.jpg

008-8.jpg

smashing pups elise looking very well is laoise the biggest of them.. :luck:

She's the smallest, I right cheeky madam and a real look of her dam about her. She's almost a mini Blaze. It's between Trudy and Tippy for the biggest pup contest but I'm not holding my breath for anything over 28lb. :thumbsup:

Can't believe how much they've grown, Bet their causing trouble now!!

She's the smallest, I right cheeky madam and a real look of her dam about her. She's almost a mini Blaze. It's between Trudy and Tippy for the biggest pup contest but I'm not holding my breath for anything over 28lb. :thumbsup:
(w00t) hope graham gets good racing wit her was looking sooooooo forward to her but it just did not work out for graham elise wish u well wit them all they are supeer pups from looking at them on ere.. :thumbsup:

Oh no they're perfect angels, they do exactly as they are told, have the best of manners and never nip, nibble or pounce on anyone human or canine ...

... but then again pigs do fly and the moon is made of cheese o:)

Can't fault them in all honesty, they've all got a growl like an attack dog, scrap like there's no tomorrow, as loud as possible. They steal Freyas toys, sneak up on Lucy to make her jump up when she's relaxing, chew Blaze's ears, Freya's tail etc. Get told off by the dogs on numerous occasions for pouncing and biting, Kerri is head-mistress of discipline for acceptable puppy behaviour ... and within 5 minutes are back doing the same thing again !!!

The best thing is that at 4 weeks with the back door kept open they're taking themselves outside for wee's and poo's. I don't need to cage them up when I'm out as they're clean in the living room leaving me with just the kitchen tiles by the back door to wipe up of wee when I come in. Or course there's the odd accident but at night when I say "wee wee's for bed" they're at the back door and out with the rest of the gang to do their busies.

Oh no they're perfect angels, they do exactly as they are told, have the best of manners and never nip, nibble or pounce on anyone human or canine ...

... but then again pigs do fly and the moon is made of cheese o:)

Can't fault them in all honesty, they've all got a growl like an attack dog, scrap like there's no tomorrow, as loud as possible. They steal Freyas toys, sneak up on Lucy to make her jump up when she's relaxing, chew Blaze's ears, Freya's tail etc. Get told off by the dogs on numerous occasions for pouncing and biting, Kerri is head-mistress of discipline for acceptable puppy behaviour ... and within 5 minutes are back doing the same thing again !!!

The best thing is that at 4 weeks with the back door kept open they're taking themselves outside for wee's and poo's. I don't need to cage them up when I'm out as they're clean in the living room leaving me with just the kitchen tiles by the back door to wipe up of wee when I come in. Or course there's the odd accident but at night when I say "wee wee's for bed" they're at the back door and out with the rest of the gang to do their busies.
and in between all your work for Uni :sweating: :lol: They look great Elise :thumbsup:

All looking good fleesh, :thumbsup: and growing like little weeds. :lol: di

5 weeks

Laoise 3lb 8oz

Trudy 3lb 8oz

Tippy 3lb 15oz

Tippy left this morning so just some pics of Trudy and Laoise today, I better get them on the scales before long, 6 weeks old now :sweating: .

Laoise first

021-6.jpg

020-3.jpg

019-4.jpg

018-7.jpg

017-5.jpg

I can't believe how much she looks like her Mum as a pup on this one

007-9.jpg

009-10.jpg

Now for Trudy who looks like she's rehearsed her poses :wub:

001-7.jpg

003-7.jpg

004-6.jpg

006-7.jpg

011-6.jpg

012-6.jpg

014-7.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back