The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Magical Moments

BEAUTIFUL PUPS FLEESH GOOD LUCK WITH THEM ALL :luck:

Spoke to Tippy's owner Graham this evening. He said Tippy has settled in great, she is sharing a Kennel with one of his other bitches, she eats everything she is given, toilets in the run and hasn't whined once. She adores his grandson and spent the afternoon following him around the garden (and trying to get in to the chickens :sweating: ).

Best of Luck with her Graham, she couldn't have a better home.

pups look fab fleesh im sick it didnt work out for me :angry: now when i look at her but i look forward to seeing them grow and see them run :thumbsup: wish all new owners best of luck with them and hope there is a champ :D

bloody gorgeous Flesh, Trudy is a real poser, :lol: they are all beautiful, all these pups being born and i have to wait for mine.... (w00t) di

Come on Graham, how has Laoise settled in ?
He's probably put her down somewhere and can't find her Graham's not used to having a dog this small (w00t) :- best of luck to all the new owners :luck:

Come on Gray where's these picture's of your new arrival,.? :unsure: di

Come on Graham, how has Laoise settled in ?
shes settled in great not heard a thing from her all night shes a little cracker and your right linda never had one as small as LAOISE it must be in the breeding. (w00t)

seriously tho elise shes fantastic

Glad to hear she's being a little star. Trudy's adapted well to being the only pup, she was a little gem yesterday only crying for about 20minutes on our trip to Old Hall and quiet in her cage in the afternoon and went to sleep on the way home. She's been out this morning on a walk with the others (well they walked and she watched from the confines of my jumper) and she did her wee outside as soon as we got home.

Glad to hear she's being a little star. Trudy's adapted well to being the only pup, she was a little gem yesterday only crying for about 20minutes on our trip to Old Hall and quiet in her cage in the afternoon and went to sleep on the way home. She's been out this morning on a walk with the others (well they walked and she watched from the confines of my jumper) and she did her wee outside as soon as we got home.
That's great fleesh, ;) getting them use to traveling.. they all sound just adorable. :thumbsup: di

Ahhh can't believe they've grown up and left home already, Good luck with them :thumbsup: :luck:

Hope we still get pictures!!

heres my little girl always bloody eating.

004-9.jpg

heres my little girl always bloody eating.
004-9.jpg
(w00t) Doesn't matter how much you feed her gray, :teehee: she's never going to make a no limit. :lol: :thumbsup: di

Bloody gorgeous thou.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww bless :wub:

Trudy prefers running around to eating at the minute :wacko:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back