The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Magical Moments

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
More pictures later today, I've had to put newspaper down already since Trudy has been halfway across the living room to pee on the old tv mag this morning (w00t) . Just like Freya at her age, no mess in the bed, Blaze was the same as a pup.

I like the Brindle pup with the Blaze up its face, reminds me of when my Dog EllieMay was a pup. Goodluck to anyone who gets one of these pups

More pictures later today, I've had to put newspaper down already since Trudy has been halfway across the living room to pee on the old tv mag this morning (w00t) . Just like Freya at her age, no mess in the bed, Blaze was the same as a pup.

well were are they then.

021-4.jpg

022-1.jpg

023-2.jpg

024-3.jpg

025-2.jpg

026-1.jpg

027-1.jpg

028-1.jpg

(w00t) a see that last pup is licenced to kill lol racing name oo7 or bond lol :luck: they all look little crackers :thumbsup:

aww they r lush proper little or shud i say big fatties lol

Ahh can't believe how much they've grown already!! Look like their causing plenty of trouble already! :teehee:

Ahh can't believe how much they've grown already!! Look like their causing plenty of trouble already! :teehee:
They certainly are - Trudy has been trying to climb on the sofa and I found Laoise curled up asleep inside the duvet with Jessica :teehee: .

(w00t) Can't believe they are 3 weeks already :thumbsup:

And would you believe they are only as big as Whisper and Riley from Kerri's last litter ? (They were the 2 smallest)

3 weeks
Tippy 2lb 2oz

Laoise 2lb 3oz

Trudy 2lb 5oz
omg looks like i dont just need a caravan elise cant imagine me buying jackets muzzles ect talk about down sizing lol. (w00t) might even have build me own trap. :teehee:

cant wait to pick my little pocket rocket up. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
3 weeks
Tippy 2lb 2oz

Laoise 2lb 3oz

Trudy 2lb 5oz
omg looks like i dont just need a caravan elise cant imagine me buying jackets muzzles ect talk about down sizing lol. (w00t) might even have build me own trap. :teehee:

be soon and she be wit u graham or bitch ha hope these are all open class

3 weeks
Tippy 2lb 2oz

Laoise 2lb 3oz

Trudy 2lb 5oz

angel ( venture back ) was 3lb 3oz at 6 weeks old and ended up at 40lb, you can never tell :thumbsup:

They all look lovely Elise, Trudy is gorgeous.. :wub: goodluck with them.. :luck:

Rose :))

Lookin good folks.Still love the little Magical Reni lookalike.Just dont think it'l be near as big though,lol.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back